Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnC

Like the Garage and Timeslips?

9 posts in this topic

Yup. Look at all those buicks up top. For a little while I'm enojying being in 2nd place

Yup! Looks like you guys are up top right now!

Speedy aka Bada has run near a flat 6 in the 1/8 and qwk still hasn't added his, so I know they'll be up top as well! :yes:

It seems these days, 8.7's/13.5's aren't too quick, so until I get some new mods, I'll probably be near the bottom when everyone gets done adding their slips! :lol:

I posted mine, dont have the 34 timeslip on computer, or the 35 60ft. But i will be lowering all those times anyway. lol I wont be at the top anyhow. qwk has went 4.96, no danger of me running near that.lol

JohnC likes this

Im good with middle of the road and will have the slowest slip in there as soon as I can find my Tennesspeed day slips LOL.  Cranked up the boost to 14psi (now run 20 on a bigger turbo) and popped the headgasket at the end of the track but dipped into the 14s after runnin low 16s/high 15s all day.  Would love to try again now that Ive gotten some of my fueling issues ironed out!!!  Ive never had any luck whatsoever at any track with the 66...anyone whos seen it at Union Hill can agree, theres a curse or somethin cause it runs like a raped ape on the streets.

Matt

JohnC likes this

I'd like to have a get together at the hill on T&T night. Only thing holding me back is my Trans. I just don't think i can shift it fast enough without missing a gear because it's in such bad shape. :meh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fri nights at the Hill used to be the best.  I used to go Tues nights as well but Fri nights would work best this season.  If you ever wanna meet up out there Ide be down anytime especially since Tax Season is almost over!

Matt

Fri nights at the Hill used to be the best.  I used to go Tues nights as well but Fri nights would work best this season.  If you ever wanna meet up out there Ide be down anytime especially since Tax Season is almost over!

Matt

I did the Friday night street thing a lot around 2007 or so. If you seen a Purple 97 GT up there hot-lapping, it was me. :3gears:

The only run I have recorded is screwy because my friend left the tinted polarizer on it (at night lol) and the PC messed it up (stutter then makes it look faster). I think you can see a row of cars, possible Lloyd's White Cobra and a couple others down in the lanes.

Yeah, you can see the Cobra to the right almost at the end of my run. I am in the right lane BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3uAOsW-tII