JohnC

The "Who Drives That Car" Thread (aka spotted rides)

13 posts in this topic

I was in cool springs Thursday and seen a decently clean red Mach 1 parked on the sears and Galleria ford court side of the mall.

It had some stickers, but the one I mainly noticed was the big Borla sticker on the rear quarter windows. :yes:

Anyone know the car?

I put one of our StreetnTrack stickers under the drivers wiper hoping the owner would sign up. :up:

Kpate likes this

Spotted this goober in a screaming tangerine Focus ST lowered, blacked out wheels looking like he was lost on my side of town...... :huh:  :huh:  :winkgrin:

JohnC likes this

Ha, not lost!  Just hitting up ever single O'reillys hunting an oil filter that I almost thought was a mythical creature lol

Matt

When you can't find the Motorcraft, grab a Purolator Blue. Does the job just as good. :up:

JohnC likes this

Most everything I have now uses a small filter wrench or channel lock pliers to remove....give oil filters 5 more years. they will be as big as shot glasses.... :shake:

Ashley P likes this

Is this anyone here?

I was wondering why a vette would be filling up with E85 until I saw this popping out of the hood. He's from Woodbury, I talked to him about ethanol content at various stations and he correctly assumed that I was using a Cobb AccessPort to monitor mine.

flex_vette.jpg

JohnC and Tino like this