Raceall

Chevrolet Reaper

33 posts in this topic

.  This happened quite often inculding one very very memorable time involving the "Nascar" F150 which the guy now owes more than he paid for his (trailer) home.  Also, the only way these guys could get bought was at ridiculously high interest rates which compounds the issue.

Matt

I remember this soooo well when you told me about it. Dude was a dumbass for doing it all the way. :shake:

Dude hocked it off on his (ex)wife and she came in a year or so later (right before i quite).  All the sales people went runnin when it pulled in and parked.  She STORMED into the showroom, immediately back to the special finance dept (next to where I was hiding LOL) and an hour or so later stormed back out to the truck, peeled out of the parking lot, nearly hit 20 cars on Broad and ran the red light.  Special finance man came out and said "She will be buried in that sucker".

That thing was brutally ugly.  Stickers, hoods, fender flares, steps and 20s, altho fairly tasteful ones, on an already $50k 4 door F150.  Thats why there was so much room to help with the up-side-down Ram but dang.  Deals like that I wouldnt touch with a pole when I was there, I never felt bad after a deal cause I never pulled rotten deals.  Ide try to talk sense into people.  Rather sleep at night than make a quick buck.

Matt