Raceall

Kind of an expensive Christmas Present

66 posts in this topic

Went and looked at one of these up close after work. They don't look that bad at all....until I saw the window sticker.... :shake:

Yeah, that window sticker makes you clinch up quite a bit.  You can get them any where from A Whole Lot Of Money to Holy Crap! That's a Whole Ludacris Speed Quantity of Money!

Judging from the sideview picture, what do you guys think about a 3.5" lift?  Do you think it would make my wheels/tires look too small?  Sometimes, I think it will, and others, I think it will be fine.

A 3.5 inch lift will need bigger rims/tires for sure! They almost look small now. :yes:

That's kind of what I was thinking.  But, these look better the the 265/65-18s that come on them from the factory.

Measure the tire/ Wheel diameter and your backspacing first. If you can get one mounted up check it on your front and see if there is any rub points on the wheel well or suspension. Rears look like they should be OK.

put a jack under one side and lift it up off the susp. could give you an idea of what to expect.   :shrug:

i think you'll want bigger tires.

Will a lift void your warranty?

Good question.  I saw two 2014s, in Paducah, last weekend with pretty good lifts under them.  I can't imagine somebody spending that much money on a truck, then even more on a 6" lift, and voiding the warranty.