Hamas Attack On Israel

Ashley P

I don't know whether to be more IMpressed with Hamas using paragliders  and a well organized surprise attack to inflict heavy  losses on a normally MIGHTILY defended, relatively super technologically advanced country.... or be more DEpressed at the sleeping giant caught napping.

Deep distrust and hatred.

I showed my kids some vids tonight:  several of the "Iron Dome" doing it's best, one briefly of the attack on the "party", and one LONG vid of a US born gal who's parents left Hebron, which she traveled to and showed the conditions the Jews were imposing upon the Arabs.

Two sides to that story.

Oh, I've got a friend who's toured the Holy Land and he said the Jews there look down on everyone else and seem to tolerate US Christians because they come with $$$.  Look down as in they spit on people.  Even spit on Catholic Nuns in habits.

Here's the vid: 

Edited by Ashley P

When we watched it I pointed out some false claims to the kids.   Not all was false.  There are two sides.

I've got firsthand testimony that Jews spit on non-Jews in public in areas frequented by tourists.  I plan to visit the source in a few days, I'll get his take.   If Jews spit on people in public, why couldn't/wouldn't they do some of the things in the video?

2 hours ago, Ashley P said:

When we watched it I pointed out some false claims to the kids.   Not all was false.  There are two sides.

I've got firsthand testimony that Jews spit on non-Jews in public in areas frequented by tourists.  I plan to visit the source in a few days, I'll get his take.   If Jews spit on people in public, why couldn't/wouldn't they do some of the things in the video?

If you research what they're doing to the Israelis, you wouldn't care about soldiers spitting....

Israelis are supposed to be the evil, but look how they treat kids v/s Hamas/Palestinians beheading kids...

1 minute ago, Ashley P said:

You said "soldiers spitting".   I did not say that.   It's civilian Jews spitting on non-Jews, even women.

I'm saying there are two sides (at least) to the problem.  I've been aware of Muslim/Arab attacks on Jews/Israelis for about 23 years.

And I said they're treating Palestinians that way because majority support Hamas and the murder of all Jews. They cheer in the streets every time Hamas kills Jews. They want to end the Israeli state. Wake up man! 

That said, I'm saying the spitting doesn't matter in the context of Hamas attacking Israel.

Oh, I agree the spitting vs Hamas attack is nothing.

But my point is, when I watched that video of what the Israel police/military was doing, it looked exactly like the crap that Lack Luster puts out about US cops that are:  ego driven and unconstitutional.  What will happen if a society is treated that way as the norm??   I'm NOT excusing terrorism, just trying to see more than what the media puts out.

just look up Ben Shapiro and watch his last couple of videos. sad. 

I know in war civilians are killed and the US is just as guilty, but to literally seek out women and kids and to build your "bases" in the middle of civilian populations knowing thats your protection is just evil

• Like 2

Pure evil, no doubt.    What is the source of evil?   What is the opposite of evil?

Blinkin struggled to describe what Israel showed him.   Maybe I've been watching too much Jordan Peterson, but I'm trying to look deeper than the images. 

Edited by Ashley P