JohnC

Post your best slips and video!

191 posts in this topic

SICK 60ft man, really gets outta the hole nice!

Matt

i think it could do better with some suspension work, unhooking the front sway bar etc, I dont think i will push the car any further though

JohnC likes this

i think it could do better with some suspension work, unhooking the front sway bar etc, I dont think i will push the car any further though

So this is it mod wise for the GT500? :3gears:

So this is it mod wise for the GT500? :3gears:

most likely, i have a mgw shifter for it i need to install, but other than that probably not even race it much more. 

JohnC likes this

most likely, i have a mgw shifter for it i need to install, but other than that probably not even race it much more.

That's what we all say... :lol:

But the only time I stop modding is when my wallet says I can't afford it anymore. :rofl:

That's what we all say... :lol:

But the only time I stop modding is when my wallet says I can't afford it anymore. :rofl:

I have the coupe, i wouldnt cry as much if i broke it or put it in the wall lol

JohnC likes this

I have the coupe, i wouldnt cry as much if i broke it or put it in the wall lol

Yeah, no kidding. But hope neither of those cars see an accident! Both are badass! :up:

all motor. 6.0, cam, carb intake. Otherwise all stock. But I have the good square port heads. Milled .020.

Crazy! Makes me wonder where we'd be at if Ford never went OHC and did what Chevy did, sticking to a pushrod with more cubes and making it perform!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No had more rpm do not know what you r hearing maybe the squeaking. It has a 3.50 gear in it now and last time shifted at like 6900-7000 but will take it to 7500-7700 with new  Holley Hi Ram intake manifold.

Another vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl00B25H_nw

My car in this vid was down a cylinder....fuel cell guy left all kinds of aluminum shavings in the cell for me after he drilled out for the cap....clogged an injector that we tracked down after 2 track and lots of dyno time

Edited by JohnC
JohnC, Cody, 66sprint6 and 1 other like this

No had more rpm do not know what you r hearing maybe the squeaking. It has a 3.50 gear in it now and last time shifted at like 6900-7000 but will take it to 7500-7700 with new  Holley Hi Ram intake manifold.

Another vid

My car in this vid was down a cylinder....fuel cell guy left all kinds of aluminum shavings in the cell for me after he drilled out for the cap....clogged an injector that we tracked down after 2 track and lots of dyno time

Badass cars! All of them!

I like the fact it was pointed out the slower racket cars were trailered and you guys drove your faster cars to the track! :rofl:

Havnt thought about that video in a long while it feels like.

The red car is a prime example of spending money and not running how it should. Make the most of what you already have.

cookmaster30 and Cody like this