JohnC

Post your best slips and video!

195 posts in this topic

Its an EFI set up. I'm using Megasquirt to tune it. I should also mention that the staging took so long because I noticed my fan was off (forgot to turn it on DOH) and the coolant was registering 250*! I was thinking of aborting the run.

Got some motor pr0n for us? I'd love to see the heart of the beast! :love::winkgrin:

Of course...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/ttupike2003/1993%20Notch/photobucket-6253-1339459314898.jpg

JohnC likes this

Last Year @ Palm Beach International Raceway Mine and my Father In Laws Notch......I'll let the video tell the rest.

I'm car #573.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/Timeslips.JPG

Always liked this car! Cleanest and hottest I ever seen of this model. I recall some of the process of building it from the old site, too. :love:

Awesome! Post up some pictures of that Cobra! What is the setup under the hood? :yum:

Rebuilt stock bottom end, lightly ported Edelbrock heads 1.90/1.60, TFS intake, 42# inj., LMAF, Vortech S-trim, Stock trans and clutch, 3.73 gear, Disney Tuned.

Awesome! Post up some pictures of that Cobra! What is the setup under the hood? :yum:

Rebuilt stock bottom end, lightly ported Edelbrock heads 1.90/1.60, TFS intake, 42# inj., LMAF, Vortech S-trim, Stock trans and clutch, 3.73 gear, Disney Tuned.

Awesome! The majic is in the t00n, right! :3gears:

My best so far. I know the car has more in it than that but im having traction issues right now. I spun almost completely through the 60' on this run. I also want to step up to a 4.10 gear from my 3.73 as well.

post-95-13755087347487_thumb.jpg

My best so far. I know the car has more in it than that but im having traction issues right now. I spun almost completely through the 60' on this run. I also want to step up to a 4.10 gear from my 3.73 as well.

That's a good ET! What's your mods? :3gears: