JohnC

Post your best slips and video!

168 posts in this topic

Awesome! That car runs strong! :yes:

Mods? :D

Oh, fixed the links. :yes:

To post vids, get that share address off youtube and click http://streetntrack.net/styles/abbcode/images/bbvideo.gif to insert the vid url. :up:

The phpBB forums will have a little learning curve. It took me a while to get used to it after using vBulletin for so long.

Bolt ons, cams, pistons, direct port 100 shot, slicks, and WEIGHT REDUCTION. It's easy to run quick when your car weights nothing lol.

Thanks for fixing the links!!!!

Wish I could dig up an old thread from the tennesspeed days, but I bought this car in 2007 as a street car and now its finally really a race car I guess

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/576490_10100251399402582_289661859_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/11820_10100254127091272_824011252_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/560564_10100255252880182_1868359392_n.jpg

No uploaded slips, but it currently runs in the high 8s @155. 5.60s @ 125 1/8mi. 408ci ls motor, glide and 3.70 gear, one gun (200 or .082 jet) and weighs 3299

Wow man, that car moves! :eeek::stare:

What's she look like under the hood? :yum:

Fwiw, we have a photo gallery. Just create a personal gallery via your UCP and then you can upload pics, copy the url and post them in threads wrapped in img tags. :yes:

Best I was able to muster before the motor gave up. Stock shortblock 302 with OLD school twisted wedge heads, TFS1 cam and street heat intake. Shorty headers, H-pipe and flows. Mickey T drag radials and 3.55 gear.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/66sprint6/019-1-1.jpg

I have some video of some 8.2x passes somewhere, might post em if I find em.

Matt

Excellent! What is that, a 12-something in the 1/4? :yum:

Dunno what the translation would be to 1/4 mile, woulda LOVED to have gotten to hit it up before she let go. I look forward to gettin back to Fri night racing again whenever I finally get her back together!

Matt

What rear gear does it have? If it has a 3:55, I bet you could have a few tenths off going to a 3:73 or 4:10! :yum:

Found the dyno... :yes:

3.73 would love 4.10 if I tracked it more.

Excellent! What is that, a 12-something in the 1/4? :yum:

Dunno what the translation would be to 1/4 mile, woulda LOVED to have gotten to hit it up before she let go. I look forward to gettin back to Fri night racing again whenever I finally get her back together!

Matt

I miss Friday night at the Hill! When I get my junk sorted out and it cools down, I've got to hit the Hill again! :w00t:

YES!!! Ive been a couple times this year to watch and the turnout is pretty low which SUCKS cause it makes me wish I was racing more and more. I remember nights Ide get 1 maybe 2 runs in cause it was so packed, and then others where I would hot lap all night like it was my own personal track LOL

Matt

I hated Tuesday night back in the day! It was T&T then bracket. I was lucky to get 1-2 runs in like you said. :lol:

Love a medium turnout. Just enough cars to run so it isn't boring. But I don't mind hot lapping either! :D

I do hate when the turnout is low and they don't prep the track very good. It makes cars on street tires spin more on the strip than out on the main streets! :yes:

First time out with the new set up. Its a 351w with an 80mm turbo @ 7psi and very little timing.

1.54 60'

7.14 @ 95

Badazz, man! :drool::yum::up:

Is that a carb'd or EFI setup?

Its an EFI set up. I'm using Megasquirt to tune it. I should also mention that the staging took so long because I noticed my fan was off (forgot to turn it on DOH) and the coolant was registering 250*! I was thinking of aborting the run.

Its an EFI set up. I'm using Megasquirt to tune it. I should also mention that the staging took so long because I noticed my fan was off (forgot to turn it on DOH) and the coolant was registering 250*! I was thinking of aborting the run.

Got some motor pr0n for us? I'd love to see the heart of the beast! :love::winkgrin: