66sprint6

NewER DD 2015 Mustang GT

354 posts in this topic

What are the 392 Scat Pack cars running on street tires?

See any on DR's or Slicks? ET?

I'll tell you, they move on the street from a roll.

The 392 on radials was in the 8.1s from what i saw.  LOUD 6th gen SS with a tune (know because the dude who tuned it was talkin tp us) was runnin 7.8's and if he was on a radial it was on the factory wheels.  The tuner guy was runnin a stock EcoBoost auto with just his own tuning on it and ran 8.5's.  There was a 2010/2011 GT on ET Street R's runnin low 9's struggling down the track.  Never saw if it was a 3v or a Coyote car but it should have been WAY WAY faster but he was all over the place driving wise.  Didnt see the times on much else that I can remember. Spent most of the time in the lanes, ran twice then had to bolt to go pick up Luke from his Aunt's.

Matt

Those last two videos are the worst its ever spun at the track.  When we left I got on it hard on that concrete bridge I talked about before and it blew the top of first and well into second but hooked hard into 3rd and then I was heavy on the brakes.  As Mike and I were talking, the rears arent even close to bald by any means, but the tread is on the wear bars and I notice it takes less throttle on hard turns out of parking lots or from a stop to get the back end to come around.  Im gonna run these for a tad longer then replace em, I might just have to dial things way way back on my launch and shifting next time out at the Hill till I have some better rubber back there.

Matt

Ashley P likes this