JohnC

Let's see those trucks! (Pics thread!)

155 posts in this topic

Yeah I work at Border States Electric(Harris Electric) during the week. Are you an electrician?

The one in nashville? One of my buddies works at Harris/BSE. Been there forever.

The one in nashville? One of my buddies works at Harris/BSE. Been there forever.

I did up till 2 months ago. Who is your buddy?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just ordered an FPR for it, and a kit to replace the gaskets in the fuel filter housing.  Also about to replace injectors because i just began to notice a little white smoke puff out of the exhaust.  Injector balance rates show one of the injectors off a little.  It's not a daily driver so it'll sit until I fix these things.  Whoever buys it once i decide to sell it is going to end up with one nice ride that's had all the "headache" parts replaced. 

8fwvPugh.jpg

Edited by ReefBlueCoupe
JohnC likes this

Ah yeah I knew him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've known him forever. Went to high school together, in his wedding, etc. He's got another kid on the way so we don't talk/hang out like we used to. 

Officially back in a truck..... :evild:  :huh:  :ghey:  :shake:  :duck:

IMG_20150420_164905_046_zpsi3tojbr9.jpg

2015 Toyota Tacoma Access cab. 2.7L 4 popper, 5 speed manual. As some as y'all know, the ex took the previous truck that was in this thread and I have been truck-less for almost a year. Has the Utility Package which means no rear seat (who needs it anyways, they're useless) and gets a bed mat for hauling stuff. Gonna tailor it to my liking a bit at a time (trailer hitch, fog lights, backup camera are on the list) and drive it until it dies.... :evild:

No performance: check.

Shitty fuel mileage: so far not bad.

Fugly: Meh, I've seen worse.

Reliable: I hope they have the frame rust issue covered. If not I'm hitting the POR-15 like a drunk to jack Daniels....

You furnish the 12v accessories and I'll furnish the install :word:

Edited by KNIGHT347

No performance: check.

Shitty fuel mileage: so far not bad.

Fugly: Meh, I've seen worse.

Reliable: I hope they have the frame rust issue covered. If not I'm hitting the POR-15 like a drunk to jack Daniels....

Mine won't do better than 21mpg no matter how much I try to get more. It has the 2.4L 4cyl with auto.

It feels powerless, too.

My V8 4.6L gets better mpg's with a 3:73 gear to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kpate likes this

Nice truck gammey4. :up:

Is it the AWD SS?

No it's just a plain 2wd Silverado with the ss bumper on it. Lq4, mp112 supercharger, tsp cam, longtube headers, 4l80e, 3/5 drop.

Cody, JohnC, Tino and 1 other like this

No it's just a plain 2wd Silverado with the ss bumper on it. Lq4, mp112 supercharger, tsp cam, longtube headers, 4l80e, 3/5 drop.

You know we do it here at StreetnTrack... Obligatory video of lopey cam and or drag-strip pass! :love:

Cody likes this

Mine won't do better than 21mpg no matter how much I try to get more. It has the 2.4L 4cyl with auto.

It feels powerless, too.

My V8 4.6L gets better mpg's with a 3:73 gear to boot.

I think I'm pulling better than that at the moment on this tank (the second fill up I've done so far). I did notice that they are using a 3.31 gear in the rear axle now on these trucks for fuel mileage..If I see 22/23 mpg I'll be happy.