Green Bean

RaceAll

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This truck has so much potential.  Lose the grandpa chrome and find some nice wheels.  I've been wanting a GM stepside for a few years and I don't know why.  I told a friend he had better get one before they rise in price 5 years ago.  Now, the values of these GMT-400 (I refuse to use the dumb OBS, NBS, NNBS, NNNBS, NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNBS nomenclature) trucks are going crazy.

To be honest, I'm kind of liking the chrome.  It's a conversion truck, so it came with the package.  At least it doesn't have the crappy running boards.  I bought those wheels a couple of months after I bought the truck.  I really wanted Torque Thrusts but figured I'd go with something cheaper and that are every 3rd lowered C/K on the streets.  They look a lot better in person.  You're right about the prices.  I paid $1600 for the rolling chassis, in 2020.  I'm pretty sure I could sell it for double that, today.

On 9/5/2022 at 8:23 PM, RaceAll said:

To be honest, I'm kind of liking the chrome.  It's a conversion truck, so it came with the package.  

OK.  I'll see if I can locate an aluminum topper with pop out windows for you.  It will match the chrome perfect.