Cannon Fodder

Fox Mustang: Next Purchase

685 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, shaft said:

? What kind of stains?  ****?

The soda stains that were all over the driver, pass, and rear seats, it actually doesn't look to bad now.

The next thing I have to fix on it is the AC blower, it quit working.

8 minutes ago, Cannon Fodder said:

Mike confirmed it there is something wrong with the fittings, I am not just stupid.

So you did confirm that stupidity is part of the problem?  :D 

On the fuel rails...

When you keep trying and have no success, take a break and come back to it later. :up:

Sometimes after some sleep and relaxation, you come back to find you made a silly mistake and it was an easy fix. :yes:

I been taking a break for months because of home, work, injury, taking up my time.  I gave up and stripped the rails off and put the factory rails back on and guess what.........no leaks yet.

IMAG0596.jpgIMAG0598.jpgIMAG0597.jpg

On another note does it matter which way the upper gasket faces, it isn't marked?

Edited by Cannon Fodder
66sprint6 likes this

And if you tell me I need a AFPR I'm going to be pissed, as the rails would need to come back off.......................  :lol:

Just line the gasket up so the bolt holes in the middle are right.  If it has the option to plug the egr (steel piece in the gasket), do that.

You don't need an adjustable fuel pressure regulator.  That was a bandaid for not being able to tune cars with a stock ecu.  You don't have that problem.

Even the spark plugs and wires wanted to fight me this morning.

IMAG0599.jpgIMAG0600.jpgIMAG0601.jpgIMAG0603.jpg

Left to do:

TQ upper intake

TPS wiring

Plug IAC, TPS Vac lines, and MAP in

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Edited by Cannon Fodder
mstrpth likes this

On another note, will a pass side crank trigger fit with a pass side renegadish blower setup?  With the Paxton setup looks like it will fit but it may be tight with a 3g setup.  I think the Vortech pass side renegade setup is close to the same design, never seen a real good picture of it.

I have been trying to find a picture but all I have found is NA, turbo or driverside SCs, no passenger side.  The Holley kit is $50 bucks off ATM but would hate to buy it and it not fit. 

Well it moved under it own power around the block, a little surgy, jerky and a for some reason the idle went to about 1200 at a stop sign and hung until I shut it off.   Idle back to normal/surgy after restart.  It also may be because I don't have the belt on it right now, but it didn't do it with the EECIV.

Disney likes this