Ashley P

The virus

133 posts in this topic

Yeah all but one person we know personally that have gotten it have had it super super easy.  4 of those folks are people we woulda swore were bound to have a rough go of it due to age and such but nope, they had it easy and we are beyond thankful.  The one person we know that got their butt whooped still never felt the need to go to the ER or anything like that.  Kathleen is doing great and were hoping its more behind us than ahead and she keeps feeling better.  Luke and I are both meh but not stopping long enough to know better.  Gonna lock this place down tighter than JohnC's work for the next couple weeks either way tho! 

@JohnC being more tired than normal was something we all experienced but there are so many things out there that can cause that as well.  Its also amazing how your head can get after you.  Keep an eye on it either way.  

Matt

JohnC and mstrpth like this

4 minutes ago, Disney said:

@66sprint6 Now that you have some free time, you can get that T5 sorted out!

Yes sir its on my bench ready to rock!  Now if I can just keep Luke busy ill have time to make it happen!

Matt

9 hours ago, Tino said:

Have him give you a hand :D

At this very moment he has a Taurus and a Tbird Nascar Hot Wheel apart and he is, and very successfully mind you, putting them together and bringing them to me to see.  Hes about a month shy of 3.  I should tell him "ok now that you have those finished, come out to my work bench" :lol:

3 hours ago, mstrpth said:

if he's like mine, you'll find a half of a peanut b. sandwich and a sucker stick in there

And it will likely last about as long as the last one!!!!!!!!

Matt

6 minutes ago, Ashley P said:

So he can rebuild a Taurus before 3 yo?  That's pretty good, but how's he do with an AR platform?  :)

HA.  He will have to cut his teeth on my Colts or maybe my old Remington .22 before going down that road!

Matt