Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevin

Awesome Youtube Channel

8 posts in this topic

I found the greatest Youtube channel in existence.  It's called "Uncle Tony's Garage".  Tony DeFeo was editor of a few major car magazines.  I remember him from High Performance Mopar  He even dabbled in the 5.0 Ford world for a while.  He is probably the smartest car guy on the planet.  He's an old foul mouthed New Yorker, and he's kinda quirky and funny.  Safety isn't his thing.  I get a kick out of him always holding a lit cigarette near gasoline.  His videos are always entertaining and you will always learn something.  His videos are a little Mopar centric, but you can apply it to your car.  The amount of Mopar engine knowledge rolling around in his head is amazing.  As an added bonus, is he lives in Murfreesboro, TN.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9SzQNYLqsPQGY_nbHogDDw

Ashley P and Disney like this

I watched that one Fox Body video.  I liked how he talked about getting his 5.0 to run really fast.  He said Ford was stumped on how these guys had faster cars than they did.  He told them it takes a Mopar guy to make a Ford run.  :)

JohnC likes this

19 hours ago, Kevin said:

I watched that one Fox Body video.  I liked how he talked about getting his 5.0 to run really fast.  He said Ford was stumped on how these guys had faster cars than they did.  He told them it takes a Mopar guy to make a Ford run.  :)

The 5.0 era was awesome!

But what we have today is crazy.

Up to 840hp factory with a warranty. :stare: 

Could have never dreamed this would be the norm... 

If I'd have had a 485 horsepower car 10-20 years ago, I'd have been a bad son of a gun.

I’d probably killed my self. :meh:

The stock ET for a lot of these are quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk