Raceall

2014 Crew Cab Z71

7 posts in this topic

2014 Crew Cab Z71 4wd (You have to be careful, these days. They offer 2wd Z71's as well.)

168k miles (mainly highway miles from when I was doing outside sales)

Touch screen, back up camera, remote start, keyless entry, toolbox.

275/65-18 Nitto Terra Grappler G2 with about 50% life left.

$17,500

blacktruck.jpg

blacktruck2.jpg

JohnC likes this

Probably nothing until my 03 lays down on me.  By selling the black truck, I've paid off the credit card, student loans, doctors bills, and lawn mower.  This will free up some more funds for the Nova.  So, my debt is down to the house, the minivan, and the wife's student loans, and I freed up about $850/month.

mstrpth likes this

1 hour ago, Raceall said:

Probably nothing until my 03 lays down on me.  By selling the black truck, I've paid off the credit card, student loans, doctors bills, and lawn mower.  This will free up some more funds for the Nova.  So, my debt is to pay down to the house, the minivan, and the wife's student loans, and I freed up about $850/month (to pay off the aforementioned).

Fixed by the guy with a broken car and almost paid off farm! :D

Getting out from under a "new car payment" is a great thing.   Might wanna put a few thousand into a "parts for the daily driver truck" fund so you aren't hurting too bad when it lays down.  And seriously, stick some of that savings toward any bills with interest.