JohnC

Dyno Day 2019

Rate this topic:

14 posts in this topic

Ill be going to 5th gear in February for sure.  Anyone who wants to join is welcome.  If everyone wants to do it another time, somewhere else, keep me posted and Ill likely show!

Matt

56 minutes ago, 66sprint6 said:

Ill be going to 5th gear in February for sure.  Anyone who wants to join is welcome.  If everyone wants to do it another time, somewhere else, keep me posted and Ill likely show!

Matt

Group dyno day = cheaper. :yes: 

Im gonna take advantage of the warmer temps on Tues the 5th to get my baseline runs in at 5th gear.  Wont be anything special, just a shake-down and see what its doin.  Maybe if yall are thinking further on into the year for a bigger Dyno GTG then Ill have a couple bolt-ons on her by then.

Matt

JohnC likes this

15 hours ago, 66sprint6 said:

Im gonna take advantage of the warmer temps on Tues the 5th to get my baseline runs in at 5th gear.  Wont be anything special, just a shake-down and see what its doin.  Maybe if yall are thinking further on into the year for a bigger Dyno GTG then Ill have a couple bolt-ons on her by then.

Matt

Keep us posted! :up:

66sprint6 likes this

Yeah this wasnt meant to be the "dyno day" but rather an update on when Im headed up because thats what originally got the ball rolling.  Normally wouldnt work for me either but Im taking a half day dammit and nobody can tell me no!

:lol:

Whenever yall decide to do a bigger get together Ill be in for sure.  Had a good time at the last one.

Matt

Tino and mstrpth like this