Ashley P

Transmisson floor jacks

6 posts in this topic

I've got two transmission jacks. Both are well worn, with lots of play in the adjustments.  One is light duty, one is for medium/heavy duty stuff (it's probably 150lbs, used for pulling 13 speeds I think).  Any interest?

Posted (edited)

For you?   $1,000,000.00 (most is chevyboy surcharge)

Or howsabout trade for some ductwork?   You gotta help dig it outta the barn though.  Snakes?  Spiders?  Put your big boy pants on.....  lol

Edited by Ashley P

Posted (edited)

The large one is SIMILAR to this one, but heavier duty.  I think it will need the cylinder rebuilt.  $150.  Edit:  I just pumped it up to about 2.5' (where it seemed to run out of fluid) and it held me until some mosquitoes ran me off. 

The smaller one is more damaged than I thought.  It's got a handwheel turning a threaded rod that lifts the platform.  The cast iron "yoke" that holds the drive and driven gears together is cracked due to a blow to the housing, and the threaded rod is slightly bent.   $50 if raceall doesn't call it first.

Both units are "high mileage", so slop in adjustments is guaranteed.  Free delivery to Nashville the next time the train runs.

Edited by Ashley P

If someone will give you money for it, take it. After thinking about it, I really don’t have a place to put it. That, and what you said about the snakes. Hahahaha