JohnC

Dyno Day

Rate this topic:

114 posts in this topic

Agreed!  Beech Bend is a little far for me for Tues Nights, but were at the Hill every Tues it isnt rainin.  Maybe if we can do a weekend run up in KY I can make it tho!

Matt

12 hours ago, JohnC said:

It was good seeing all you guys out there!

We need more meet-ups! :yes:

Preferably at the dragstrip! :hyper:

12 hours ago, 66sprint6 said:

Agreed!  Beech Bend is a little far for me for Tues Nights, but were at the Hill every Tues it isnt rainin.  Maybe if we can do a weekend run up in KY I can make it tho!

Matt

And.....where/when?   :)

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

I'll go to the 1/8 mile more once I sort my tune with @gammey4.

But I need that 1/4 mile to get the trans shifting right. :yes:

Makes sense!

1 hour ago, Ashley P said:

And.....when/where?   :)    Yo, Matt, scared??  :O 

Not scared, didnt think I needed to repeat myself.  Every Tuesday at the Hill or if I can get a day during the weekend to get out to Beech Bend Ide love to do so!  The dyno day was a blast and woulda been even more fun had it been a track day.  Me loves racing (quoting my little Nephew).

Matt

mstrpth, Ashley P, Tino and 1 other like this

:roflmao:

JohnC doesnt need any poking, he's already outrun my best times and made more power.  Only thing I got on him right now is that I can get mine to shift currently and he's about to get that sorted as well.  We will see how next Tues goes and see if my Wiley-Coyote has anything for him :3gears:

Matt

:roflmao:

JohnC doesnt need any poking, he's already outrun my best times and made more power.  Only thing I got on him right now is that I can get mine to shift currently and he's about to get that sorted as well.  We will see how next Tues goes and see if my Wiley-Coyote has anything for him :3gears:

Matt

It’s barking gears now so I’m sure it’s pretty close.

Tino, JohnC, Ashley P and 1 other like this

If he does stickies, I’ve got no chance. :no: 

I’ve spent myself out with all this crap I’ve done to the SS thus far, so it’ll be a bit before I can buy some DR’s and rear wheels to mount them on. :( 

Hell yeah glad its getting dialed in.  Sucker will wear my ass out on street tires.  If you find some 17's Ill damned near give you these NT55R's man, seriously.  Shoot I WILL give em to you.

Matt

JohnC likes this

On another note...I just noticed something on the GT's dyno graphs.  Out of the three runs it made, only 2 have HP #'s posted, the green and red and they are damned near identical, and you can see that in the cell phone pic.  What about the pinkish line thats not accounted for (probably my first/cooler run)?  Hmmmm....

Matt

4 minutes ago, 66sprint6 said:

On another note...I just noticed something on the GT's dyno graphs.  Out of the three runs it made, only 2 have HP #'s posted, the green and red and they are damned near identical, and you can see that in the cell phone pic.  What about the pinkish line thats not accounted for (probably my first/cooler run)?  Hmmmm....

Matt

Not sure why he did that, but that line hit the 450 rwhp mark if you look close. It might have been a legit run, but we'll never know.... :smirk:

Look at my dyno run.

I only got 2 #'s as well and no TQ reading. :lol:

24 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Not sure why he did that, but that line hit the 450 rwhp mark if you look close. It might have been a legit run, but we'll never know.... :smirk:

Look at my dyno run.

I only got 2 #'s as well and no TQ reading. :lol:

Chebby with no torque?   What's new??  :)  

I was bummed bout your torque for sure I was expecting to see a heeeaaaalthy curve!  I didn't want to see my (lack of) torque and ended up seeing much more hp than expected!

Matt