JohnC

Dyno Day

Rate this topic:

114 posts in this topic

Gotta cover their asses.  Taylor said he doesn't mind, but its your call.  Surely between now and then we can figure out a way to get you where your comfortable and don't have to miss out.

Matt

JohnC likes this

5 hours ago, gammey4 said:

df24b6b62d1abe2066c3917dc36089b0.jpg

Guess that answers my question

Surely we have someone that can loan you some street tires on here to get you on the dyno!

Anyone?

I dont have anything that isnt on a Mustang bolt pattern wheel.  Ill happily help make the swap happen the day of if its needed.

@JohnC Taylor emailed me and asked if you got in contact with Wes to schedule the dyno day?  Have you gotten it locked down with them yet?   

Matt

1 hour ago, 66sprint6 said:

I dont have anything that isnt on a Mustang bolt pattern wheel.  Ill happily help make the swap happen the day of if its needed.

@JohnC Taylor emailed me and asked if you got in contact with Wes to schedule the dyno day?  Have you gotten it locked down with them yet?   

Matt

Whoever runs their Facebook refereed me to Wes.

I called and the only question Wes had was if any cars were getting a tune.

I emailed him back that no one wanted a tune and that we all just wanted to dyno to see how much power we were making.

That was the last I heard from him; he never confirmed the date or time with me. :shrug:

I pulled a 16hr shift, so if you can get it confirmed, I'd appreciate it because I've got to shower and go right back to work now. :dead:

The # I was given was 615-647-7815.

I sent Taylor a message, lets see what he says.  Hell, swap the fronts to the rear and let her roll.  Ill help!

Matt

I’ve got 15’s on the rear that won’t clear my front brakes. I had to switch to a smaller rotor/caliper in the rear to get them to fit.

8 hours ago, gammey4 said:

I’ve got 15’s on the rear that won’t clear my front brakes. I had to switch to a smaller rotor/caliper in the rear to get them to fit.

@Disney know any chevy guys that can load some street tires to get @gammey4 on the dyno?

8 hours ago, Disney said:

I know a guy with a Camaro SS that we can put his wheels on there.  :lol:

They fit?

I'll do it if he doesn't mind... :up:

They fit?

I'll do it if he doesn't mind... :up:

No they don’t, my truck is six lug.

1 hour ago, gammey4 said:

No they don’t, my truck is six lug.

Dangit! You got any friends or neighbors who have a 6 lug truck that'll lend? What about a j/y?

HA!  I literally just asked him that.  Problem is his tires are garbage and I dont think I want to risk Gammey's bedsides and inner fenders. :smirk:

Matt