JohnC

Dyno Day

18 posts in this topic

Im free every weekend this month.  Kathleen is going outta town the first weekend in May and Ill be especially free then as well.  If it has to be a week day then Im pretty much out of luck this month unless it can be after work hours.

Matt

Ill also be in for 2 cars.  Ill have Disney drive the GT or the 66 up and Ill drive the other.  Im ready to show everyone what 400ish to the wheels looks like :lol: and see what Disney can squeeze outta the little Exploder combo while were up there!

Matt

Emailed Taylor about maybe looking at the tune on the GT and he said that if we want to do a group it would be $75 for 3 pulls and that they were going to do a dyno day next month at some point if we wanted to join in on it.  Not trying to go behind your back Chris, he literally just emailed me back about the tuning and thought ide toss that info in here.

Matt

He actually didnt say, just said if we had a group of people coming along it would be $75/3 pulls.  You should send him and email and yall can sort out the whens and wheres if you like!

taylordtuning@gmail.com

Matt

Disney likes this

I’m cool with just you and I going if no one else on here wants to join.

Anyone else here want to join us?

At $75 a car, that’s not bad at all. :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know Im down whether its you and me or a bunch of us.  I dont care about the GT much but for $75 it would be fun to see what shes made of.  Maybe I can even get a datalog or two in to send to Lund along the way.  The GT will have live support via Disney if he can make it out which makes me even happier.  That sucker is already dialed in, if theres anything left in it then itll be just that much better.  Pick a weekend and lets do it.

Matt

Disney likes this

Yeah, i'd really like to have a few pulls with the 66 to dial in the power. I was tuning it on 87 to make sure it's safe in case it doesn't always get 93. Would be neat to see where it's at though.

JohnC likes this

10 hours ago, 66sprint6 said:

Disney, if you dont mind driving the GT (or the 66 I really dont care either way) out to the Dyno then Ill be golden!  I already cant wait!

Matt

Yeah, I don't mind to drive either one! 

Can't do saturday. Too short of notice for the Fam. JohnC already has me || this close to getting divorced!