JohnC

Happy New Year All!!!

13 posts in this topic

Spent NYE in the shop, just how I like it. Except the neighbors dogs got out, I corralled one in the shop with me to keep her warm while we waited on the owner to get home. Then the owner got home and went inside and to sleep and didn't come get his dog..... so I turned her loose.  BUT.. I got a lot of work done on Matt's 66 and it's looking great so far. With any kind of luck i'll be firing it up later this week. Heck of a way to ring in the new year!!!

mstrpth, Nostalgic1 and JohnC like this

HNY to ya'll!   I didn't toss any con rods from W KY to Chattanooga/Oak Ridge and back, to that made our day happy.

JohnC likes this

happy new year!

Woke up on the 1st to 59 degree house. think I found the or part of the problem.

ac.jpg

8 hours ago, mstrpth said:

happy new year!

Woke up on the 1st to 59 degree house. think I found the or part of the problem.

ac.jpg

If it makes you feel better, the heat and hot water has been out for 2 days at my work.

15 hours ago, JohnC said:

If it makes you feel better, the heat and hot water has been out for 2 days at my work.

I went to two supply houses, both had never seen this switch before. I ended up using a 10 gauge wire as a jumper. so far so good.

JohnC likes this

16 hours ago, JohnC said:

Obviously somebody's sabotaged the boiler so it'll be replaced and they can sneak out inside it.  I'm sure you've already foiled that, right?