shaft

Back in the game I guess..

56 posts in this topic

Just now, bigmike83 said:

Doing well. Do you still have the coupe ? 

Yeah.  Engineless since 2009 :cool:

JohnC likes this

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, bigmike83 said:

7 minutes ago, bigmike83 said:

I thought it was getting an ls swap ?

So did I :lol: - then I had a stint as a professional musician and spent engine money on gear and was not home a lot.  Stuff happens - It's still as nice as the day it was put on them there jackstands.  If I had to decide what it'd get right now it would be a big inch Procharged Windsor and a T56 Magnum, but no matter what I look at, you're talking $20k+ to do it right.  ZL1 is satisfying every need for the moment.

Edited by shaft
Disney likes this

I bet the zl1 is sucks a bad ass car. Mines been through two not motors and now I’m redoing the front suspension. So it’s still making sure my jack stands are working as well lol. 

Posted (edited)

I really enjoy it.  I miss ripping around in the Fox, but it's nice to be able to do whatever I want and have no worries.

Driving to VA this weekend.  Should be a nice trip.  90f.  A/C seats. 

The Fox Will Rise Again - but It's so far back on the priority list and apparently has been for a while.

Before this car I had a 2011 GT 6 speed which was fun enough it didn't make me care about the coupe.

Yeah, I don't miss suspension work :lol: - but I have a buttload of MM stuff still for the coupe and will swap out the K-member with an MM unit before anything else happens, so I'll be in that boat soon.

Edited by shaft
bigmike83, 66sprint6 and JohnC like this