JohnC

Callouts and Trash Talking Thread

58 posts in this topic

@66sprint6

1 hour ago, 66sprint6 said:

Every single 5th gen LS3/L99 bolt-on/tire car at the Hill run mid 8's at best, including JohnC's.  Truth.  I ran a 7.9x on street tires in the heat.  Also truth (ive also run my share of mid 8's lol)  I love busting his balls since he often returns the favor or is doing it to others so its a good time for all.  I cant wait to see his pile of money...I mean parts get put to use and the car actually become quick.

Matt

So, let me see...

Once I eat that SloYote with this LSx, you going to be ready to get serious and spend some cash on modding that Ford? :3gears:

We can do a mod for mod type thing.

I'm already disadvantaged with tq management, auto trans, and weight.

Not scared are you? :love:

I'm already ready for you Mod for Mod.  We showed up together at the Hill Mod for Mod but it wasn't a fair fight for you...and was the night I ran my best time to date.  If I had another $8k to throw at it like you have/will by the time your done, ide be making 800+ and wouldn't even know you were running me!  Buuuuut I don't lol, I have what I have and would be stretching things to even toss some slicks on it and try for lower 7's as is.  If you stay as you are now, get the tune right and wanna run em let me know. Next year if funds allow I'll be at the Hill every chance I get so there will be plenty of opportunity to come whoop this little Coyotes ass.  Till then, your slow and I'm only slightly less slower and them is the facts jack!

Matt

Chris likes this

And it doesn't matter how quick you are, I won't be selling the 66 or the truck to free up the cash to chase you down.  Ide rather have a hand full of good running slow Fords than a pile of parts and an auto SS.  :lol:

Matt

Disney likes this

Nah,  Ill be happy as hell.  I hate seeing that much money in a big shiny pile on the ground.  Ide rather see it in action screaming down the track.  Or doing a burnout show down the track if he DOESNT get a tire!  Till then Im happy bein quicker for the $CHEAP I got invested in mine!

Matt

I will put up my junk in spring in Matt's place.

I figure hell , my bone ass stock 14 mustang out ran your bone ass stock junk.

I have less money in the falcon then you have invested in tire shine on your Camaro

I don't even have luxury items like carpet or a back seat, I will have a skinny ass 235/15 radial, you can put on what ever tire you want

should we go for time slips or who can carry the front tires further???????????????????

(end of smack rant)

It'll be the last time you Coyote boys beat this LSx land yacht. :yes:

You're going to love my taillights. :lol:

Better break out the wallet fellas. You're going to need it! ;)

Cody likes this

When?  

Thats the question. 

Not today.  Today, you are slower.  Tomorrow, the same.  The next day...day after...weeks...months...YEARS???? 

Cmon man, put half the effort your putting into asking questions about parts, ordering parts, waiting for parts, **** talking about parts, drooling over parts, not installing parts, **** talking more about what still uninstalled parts will do, still not installing parts AND INSTALL THE PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LETS DO THIS!!!  I wanna see it rock and roll with those heads cam and the eventual converter and tires you still need to order (seriously, get on those two things, you actually need them).  If you would spend a little more time on that tune, you could have some fun as the car sits (while you wait) and maybe try to take a stab at a stock Coyote (dr.art) or one that has less mods than you (factory manifolds dont count, regardless of how much better they may be than yours lol plus I still have cats :oP) and you might catch one of us sleeping! 

Its all talk now tho cause the tracks are closing down and Im having a hard time getting a free Sat with Kathleen and I's schedules :(  If you have any of the next 3 Saturdays off, maybe I can get her a Spa day or something and we can make it happen?????  Then maybe by the time you finally get your parts installed, I will have Luke through college and can afford a blower and can come play again :winkgrin:

Matt

Chris likes this

36 minutes ago, 66sprint6 said:

When?  

Cmon man, put half the effort your putting into asking questions about parts, ordering parts, waiting for parts, **** talking about parts, drooling over parts, not installing parts, **** talking more about what still uninstalled parts will do, still not installing parts AND INSTALL THE PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LETS DO THIS!! 

Starting to remember the 5.4 DOHC build for the purple people eater. Parts parts parts parts parts SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! Stock car for years... :(

Chris, Cody and 66sprint6 like this

You dont need it right now!  

Matt

You think a cai and a tune would do it Hahaha jk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

66sprint6 likes this

I know that if your clutch protection doesnt ruin the run, you have all you need from the factory and some driver mod.

Tune is the best thing in the world for these manual Coyote cars for that simple reason, they turn that garbage off.  That and it makes the throttle feel more linear and driveability a little sweeter but thats nothing new, most tunes for most cars do the same.  Go ahead and get a Flex Fuel tune, toss some corn gas in and have some fun.  Im not sure about the CAI doing too much power wise, I ended up with the JLT intake only because the local guy selling the SCT tuner from was selling both and would not split them.  Im sure a good filter in the factory airbox would do just fine until you had more mods that could use the extra air flow.

Matt

It'll be the last time you Coyote boys beat this LSx land yacht. :yes:

You're going to love my taillights.

Better break out the wallet fellas. You're going to need it!

I'll race ya after you get it all done

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

66sprint6 likes this

23 hours ago, 66sprint6 said:

Its all talk now tho cause the tracks are closing down and Im having a hard time getting a free Sat with Kathleen and I's schedules :(  If you have any of the next 3 Saturdays off, maybe I can get her a Spa day or something and we can make it happen?????  Then maybe by the time you finally get your parts installed, I will have Luke through college and can afford a blower and can come play again :winkgrin:

Matt

@JohnC

Matt

No not the boost part LOL but Ide LOVE to do so!!!!  In reality...I could see Longtubes and maybe a CJ intake being more likely (more affordable).

I mean getting together one Sat to get some 1/4 times before the season ends.  I know your schedule is rough and mines getting tighter and tighter as well but figured Ide toss it out there.

Matt

There is no way I can get this car together and tuned before the end of the race season. :no:

I'd need a crew to help. :lol:

I don't have a place to work on it out of the rain yet, my tq wrench broke, and 1 of 2 of my floor jacks leaks down now.

So I've got to work those issues out before i can even get started.

I probably could get a week off from work if I could just work out the above issues.

NO I mean as they sit.  Mod for Mod (ill let you have the cat delete) like we stated before.  Get your tune sorted and get a free Sat and we can make some passes.  I know its a stretch schedule wise but IF you have a free Sat Ill do all I can do free it up as well.

After the little one is born I wont be putting any money into any of the cars until we get him stable so this is my only chance to give you a true head to head matchup unless you still havnt installed all the goodies by the time the tracks open again in Spring.

Matt