Blake D.

2013 SS L99 Tuning

Rate this topic:

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

This is my first post on these forums. I've been getting into tuning the GM Gen V based platform motors. I currently own a 2013 Camaro L99. I've also previously owned a 2015 Camaro SS 1LE that had headers, intake, cam, and 4.11 gears.

I really got interested in tuning and purchased HP Tuners and also books on tuning this platform specifically. I'm hoping to help share the knowledge I've learned over the past year with some and learn from those that are far more knowledgeable than myself to further my knowledge.

I've installed a CAI intake, and an air scope so far on this new build. In the tune I've disabled all torque management as well as lowered the delay and ramp rate of the Power Enrichment tables.

I've not yet dived into the transmission tune. I was wondering if anyone could share some tips on shift pressures, etc. I'll post something more specific in the proper forums after the introduction post.

Here's some pictures of my current build:

engine.jpgfront.jpgback.jpgcar.jpg

Good to meet you all and I'll see you in the tuning section :3gears::cool:

mstrpth, Cody and 66sprint6 like this

There are a couple people on here that could help you with the tuning aspect, I know Gammey and Disney off hand, and there are a couple others as well but Im out of my league on this LS stuff.

Matt