Chad

Ls fest 2017

16 posts in this topic

I didn't. I saw it but you always had a crowd around so I walked on. Really didn't shoot much this year. Next year I talked to Blane and he said I can get on for a media pass so I might just take the whole weekend to shoot. Cody you should have messaged me and we could have set up a shoot.

Cody likes this

I didn't. I saw it but you always had a crowd around so I walked on. Really didn't shoot much this year. Next year I talked to Blane and he said I can get on for a media pass so I might just take the whole weekend to shoot. Cody you should have messaged me and we could have set up a shoot.

I didn't know you were there until it was to late.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Seems like "LS staff" need to get a memo from you guys.  Keep tire kickers outta pits (or at least a vast section of pits), get announcements to the racers via _____, and what else?

Cody likes this

Seems like "LS staff" need to get a memo from you guys.  Keep tire kickers outta pits (or at least a vast section of pits), get announcements to the racers via _____, and what else?

Just those 2 things would improve a lot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey, that combo just posted this, so what's your point?  I do admit that a delete key is faster (and less awkward) than turning my screen over and shaking it, but EMPs can't.....

Edited by Ashley P
Disney and Cody like this