higherpowerracing

Project #whitetrash

Rate this topic:

199 posts in this topic

He knows he really doesn't want any of the almighty LS3, crafted by the hand of God.

02-gm-performance-parts-ls3-102946149.jpg

I can't wait for intervention time. You be like man I need a Foxbody with a 302 in it2d1766d08758f1640be435f25a5803b7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

66sprint6 likes this

I can't wait for intervention time. You be like man I need a Foxbody with a 302 with almost no factory parts on it so it’s fast in it2d1766d08758f1640be435f25a5803b7.jpgSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Fixed

JohnC likes this

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

He knows he really doesn't want any of the almighty LS3, crafted by the hand of God. ;)

02-gm-performance-parts-ls3-102946149.jp

Ive had my fill....

I ALMOST, technically, NEARLY had Mike too (insert F&F jokes here).  First run ever for both of us in our cars, both stocker than stock and he ran me down like a scalded dog :lol:  Thats as close to glory as Ill be getting anytime soon!  

I too think itll be a race to see who has their mods done first, JohnC adding some parts to a running car and Joey building an entire car and getting it running.  3...2...1...GO!!!!

Matt

59 minutes ago, 66sprint6 said:

I too think itll be a race to see who has their mods done first, JohnC adding some parts to a running car and Joey building an entire car and getting it running.  3...2...1...GO!!!!

Matt

Oh, no doubt, Joey by 3 weeks, But then John C = "but I've been working 26 hours a day all 8 days of the week".   :duck:lo

66sprint6 and Cody like this

Oh, no doubt, Joey by 3 weeks, But then John C = "but I've been working 26 hours a day all 8 days of the week".   :duck:lo

^this. Joey works at a performance shop, has a shop at home, and tv star friends to help him. John has no tools, no garage, and the need to buy the most expensive parts on the planet.

Disney and Cody like this

4 minutes ago, gammey4 said:

^this. Joey works at a performance shop, has a shop at home, and tv star friends to help him. John has no tools, no garage, and the need to buy the most expensive parts on the planet.

Dont talk the talk if you can't walk the walk

gammey4 and mstrpth like this

9 hours ago, Tino said:

I'll take ALL of y'all on my minibike. MINIBIKE.mp4

Tino, I just watched ^.   I think someone laughed at your mule.  You should have told them you don't think it's nice, and they should have apologized. 

....and after watching some Grand Torino clips ....I wanna run Taco's minibike!  :D  

Edited by Ashley P
Tino likes this

Joey also works 10 to 12 hours a day goes home and said screw working on anything else has three kids that play three different sports and church on Sunday

mstrpth, Ashley P and Cody like this

Joey also works 10 to 12 hours a day goes home and said screw working on anything else has three kids that play three different sports and church on SundaySent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I bet if John took your $1000 bet you’d find time

I’m just talking crap today, Forum has been dead lately.

JohnC likes this

I bet if John took your $1000 bet you’d find time

I’m just talking crap today, Forum has been dead lately.

And I'm just making excuses LOL

Yeah buddy I was going to make it to Mike's track day for sure

gammey4 and JohnC like this