higherpowerracing

Project #whitetrash

Rate this topic:

199 posts in this topic

On 9/30/2017 at 11:04 AM, higherpowerracing said:

Just giving you extra time before you are gapped by an old junky foxbody.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I've got a 4,000lb+ luxury barge daily driver on street tires, not a race car on slicks or DR's with a cage. ;)

I've seen bolt-on Coyote Fox drag cars go low 10's n/a all day btw.

Being a 700-800lbs lighter and setup as a drag car on slicks is a definite advantage out of the gate. :yes:

If I had a light weight LS3 powered drag car (to be fair), I bet it would be a drivers race. :D

I may be delusional but am also making the effort to get the Falcon at least able to make it to the track for Mikes track day.

if I can cut down the travel for work and it's not 90+ degrees every damn day, I may have a chance.

Cody, JohnC and 66sprint6 like this

On 9/30/2017 at 4:58 PM, higherpowerracing said:

How about I give you a car and the hit

At the rate your going, I'll be sure to win because that **** won't be running. :popcorn:

48 minutes ago, 66sprint6 said:

I dont know if you can make fun of the "rate he is going" with the recent wait for parts you had and the fact that you now have em and still have no plans to install them.

:lol:

Matt

My **** runs and drives. I have tags and insurance, so I can drive it to the track instead of towing it. I can race now. He can't. His **** is just a roller on 4 spares and a pile of loose parts laying around. :duck: 

As a side note, I already have my exhaust modded. No cats and a full Corsa catback. I won't gain a whole lot of HP over what I have now. :up:

Might do a before and after dyno to prove it. :yes:

Disney likes this

My **** runs and drives. I have tags and insurance, so I can drive it to the track instead of towing it. I can race now. He can't. His **** is just a roller on 4 spares and a pile of loose parts laying around. :duck: 

As a side note, I already have my exhaust modded. No cats and a full Corsa catback. I won't gain a whole lot of HP over what I have now. :up:

Just wait #whitetrash is gonna make that l99 it's bitch.

66sprint6 likes this

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

So your tellin us all that money and time (waiting, waiting, installing) wont add up/amount to anything?  Dont say that, itll be worth it Im sure!!!!  When you gonna go to the Hill again, I havnt touched the GT mod/power wise but would love to get out and play before they close test and tune for the season (Nov).  

Matt

JRANGER likes this

3 minutes ago, higherpowerracing said:

How much do you want to lose

You got until Nov 6th 2017.

That's technically about 30 days.

Can you do it? :) 

It's only money + time. :yes:

Got enough? :baller:

HA!  30 days to build a drag car to run a bought street car that may or may not have headers by then.  I wouldnt be able to pull it off but look forward to seein if Joey bites!  Hell, toss one of any of the motors you have sitting around in it quick and put a tire on it and itll be quick enough to do the job!  Then tear it back down and build what you want out of it!  I wish I was able to go :(, Ide sub the GT in as an alternate for #whitetrash...call it...#redneck.  Wouldnt have to do anything to the car between now and then either!

Matt