JohnC

2010 Camaro SS

Rate this topic:

418 posts in this topic

It runs!!!!

But only on 5 cylinders.  5,6, and 8 are not firing. Suspect valve hung open on those. Had some horrible clatter from rockers to covers. Had to grind covers a good bit, still need to do more.

mstrpth, 66sprint6 and Ashley P like this

Googled.

This seems to be a problem on some cam swaps with rockers arms hitting the valve cover on LSx’s.

Not sure, but do they sale any kind of spacer that goes between the head and cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(inserts product placement)

Now we all know where you get the mod money!!!

Ide like to thank Coca-Cola and Continental tires, not only for the  opportunity to post up this smart assed response, but also for the FINE products they provide for the public, both smooth and sweet with proper handling necessary to be successful in all arenas of life.  

In all seriousness, I too enjoyed watching the idle video of the 66 Disney posted up.  Now I enjoy listening to it in person.  You will have that pleasure soon enough as well!

Matt

Disney likes this

I don't know much, but I know that TFS, TSP powered KOOKs rocket sure does hustle down the 1/4 mile! If it weren't for my Chevy Performance based L99 Small block I wouldn't be able to get to Taco Bell in under 5 seconds flat. Cant say enough about that Circle D high stall torque converter for transforning my vagina into a bulging penis.

JohnC and 66sprint6 like this

13 hours ago, Disney said:
I don't know much, but I know that TFS, TSP powered KOOKs rocket sure does hustle down the 1/4 mile! If it weren't for my Chevy Performance based L99 Small block I wouldn't be able to get to Taco Bell in under 5 seconds flat. Cant say enough about that Circle D high stall torque converter for transforning my vagina into a bulging penis.

Video or it didn’t happen! :hyper::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo!!!  Friend of mine just picked up a 2018 EcoBoost Performance Pack and wants to start going to the Hill for some fun, I told him your SS was almost ready to finally put down some blistering passes!  You should join us!!!

Matt

JohnC likes this