JRANGER

65 Coupe to Fastback "Phoenix"

Rate this topic:

173 posts in this topic

I dunno, if i flip them they would point more up then back. They are angled and with theangle.of the back panel it would double the angle and look weird and not give the best functional use

as much as i like these taillights, they dont fit quiet flush. So i ordered a driver quality pair of 69 Cougar tails. :)

So i made a sheet metal backing plate for the pass side and got everything lined up. Ill make another for the drivers side and ill use it to mount an led tail light on it and the bezel and lens will sit flush on the tail panel. I did flip the panel and make sure it fit the drivers side as well

20170216_205807.jpg20170216_203538.jpg20170216_203807.jpg20170216_205545.jpg

Cody likes this

Took a break from the flap disc and blacked out the tail panel and drivers side bezel to get a better idea of what im going to do20170218_093303.jpg

Cody likes this

Well now im getting serious
Street Or Track Coil Over front suspension, Camber kit, and Bump Stop kit
67 Spindles
67 Outer Tie Rods ends
2012 GT Disc Brake Conversion kit

JohnC and 66sprint6 like this

Youre right, there a million different suspension systems out there. First thing is i have a Stock suspension on my 67 with the Shelby drop, roller spring perches, and roller idler arm. It handles but havent found a place then can really dial it in to make it drive without it wandering. Either way i wanted something that was more advanced and would give it the more modern feel. Once i decided i was going to go coyote i figured i wanted to keep the shock towers so i started looking for bolt in systems. Between RRS, TCP, and various other product it seemed like Street or Track had the best reviews, shaun was very responsive to my questions, and seems like he provides the most customer care. So with all the backing and even customer videos i decided to go this route. 

Cody and 66sprint6 like this

2 minutes ago, fordrule said:

All 6 cyl stuff?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

yeah