JRANGER

67 Mustang - Project Electra

Rate this topic:

202 posts in this topic

So as it sits right now, I just got my stainless front brake lines and am ready to install them and the new master.

Still need to calibrate the speedo, Needs an alignment, ebrake, electric window kit, and tons more to do....

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

That was some serious work.

^ Understated like calling a TF dragster "kinda quick". :yes:

MEGA work?  Huge project?   I dunno...but good job!

Congrats on that major project. 

35 minutes ago, Mike said:

That was some serious work.

Yeah, it has been a process..Like many projects, Previous Owner hack jobs are always fun surprises but in the end, it will turn out

13 minutes ago, Ashley P said:

^ Understated like calling a TF dragster "kinda quick". :yes:

MEGA work?  Huge project?   I dunno...but good job!

Congrats on that major project. 

Thanks, eventually it will come together, hopefully sooner then later

11 minutes ago, Disney said:

Dang!  Did you get a major pay increase towards the end of that build or something? It looks like you went from using rust to repair rust to brand new money and baller gauges. lol

Haha, well no i didnt get any major pay increase just getting to installing stuff. Ive been acquiring parts during the whole build, just getting to the more expensive stuff. The gauges i was actually putting in the 66 i was building and since i sold it i re-purposed them.

Well i started in my cheap electric windows kit. Bought the XO Vision 2 door kit on ebay....It was $35 for an open box kit and everything seems fine so far....

I got 1 installed and it was a bit of a pain just figuring stuff out since the instructions arent very clear. Not the fastest thing in the wolrd but it works...Little lithium on the tracks will probably help

elec window.jpg

JohnC likes this

passenger side is all done. The drivers side it all ready to be finished but i need a clip for the door handle rod.

Installed my master...The brake light switch is a **** pain in the ***...i pressed the pedal while it was plugged to check the lights not thinking about it and fluid went all over. Stupid plastic plugs,,,,

0dfe19b6-e923-4606-8733-42fc3bfb002d.jpg

JohnC likes this

Finally got all the brake lines and installed and master. What a pain...Of course there qere multiple leaks..Of coureaw the flare nut wrench was to big to fit between the Stop light sender and the flate nuts.....So after trying everything...I grinded the **** out of my.flare not wrench and made it fit....Success i think i fixed all the leaks...Just needs a good bleeding now...i.hope

JohnC likes this