JohnC

New StreetnTrack.net Decals

43 posts in this topic

Well, it's time to finally get the ball rolling on these decals. :up:

While I like our last design, I was hoping to maybe get some input from you guys on any ideas for improvements to the look, size and even the type of material used on the decal.

I'm totally open to any ideas you have and constructive criticism over the past design is wanted.

If any of you have experience in graphic design and would like to help, feel free to submit your ideas. Whatever design gets the popular vote here (I'll do a poll) will get sent in to be printed.

If we can get this done, my next stop will be t-shirts, hats and maybe even tumblers. :yes:

I'm hoping all of that will help get our name out and maybe attract more people here to get activity up as well.

If and when we ever get big enough to justify the cost, we'll even go so far as to have a track day. Until then, track meets on regular street car nights will have to do.

Fwiw, my new job cuts me off from the internet for security purposes, so I can only get on after work hours. Right now I'll be on a M-F 7am-4pm schedule for the next 2 weeks and then I should be on a 12hr a day 14 days a month schedule which will give me more off days to be on here. :up:

mstrpth likes this

Look what I found tonight.

image.jpg

Those are worth a lot now as they're vintage and the only unused supply left on earth! :stare:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold for $10 each to the guy in the NES t-shirt. I'll have the total ($60) plus city and state taxes ($11), shipping ($7), handling ($20) and other applicable fees ($33) deducted from you check for your convenience ($25 convenience fee included).

Total = $156

Enjoy you stickers. :)

mstrpth, ls1adam84, JohnC and 1 other like this

I want some if they have the TN state outline! Unless it has the awesome TN 3 stars, but I need one for the Z28, and maybe one for the GTP when I get it running again.

JohnC likes this

Mike you are my hero. Let me know when you want us to meet up for pickup. 

On a side note hopefully I will be done getting this transmission fixed on the grand prix soon. I will say that it might have been easier if I took the transmission out of the car....

JohnC likes this

But seriously.  I'll give out 5 of those stickers.  Who wants one.  Sounds like Joey wants one.  One for Adam.  Who else?

I'd like one.

JohnC likes this

6 hours ago, Mike said:

But seriously.  I'll give out 5 of those stickers.  Who wants one.  Sounds like Joey wants one.  One for Adam.  Who else?

Thanks @Mike! You Rock man! :up:

I'm going to reorder some of the original design probably around the end of July if we don't come up with a new design everyone likes. :yes: 

@ls1adam84 @gammey4  pm me your address and I'll put one in the mail.  Your welcome to come get it or meet me in Nashville one day, but I'm sure I can mail it for less.  Gammey4 I don't work at Nissan anymore.

@higherpowerracing your on your own dude, you'll have to drive to my house.  You are the only one that can get to it for cheaper than a stamp.

gammey4 likes this

27 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Thanks @Mike! You Rock man! :up:

I'm going to reorder some of the original design probably around the end of July if we don't come up with a new design everyone likes. :yes: 

I remembered you had sent these to me years ago and I had been looking for them.  Originally they were in my GN console, but at some point I moved them to the laptop bag where I found them last night.

JohnC likes this

@ls1adam84 @gammey4  pm me your address and I'll put one in the mail.  Your welcome to come get it or meet me in Nashville one day, but I'm sure I can mail it for less.  Gammey4 I don't work at Nissan anymore.

@higherpowerracing your on your own dude, you'll have to drive to my house.  You are the only one that can get to it for cheaper than a stamp.

I'll swing by and pick one up today or tomorrow.

Slim's Speed Shop

JohnC likes this

Luckily I still have one unused sitting in my Console, it may wind up on my toolbox at work.

Got it today, thanks mike!

JohnC likes this