Sleepelx

New to the forum

44 posts in this topic

Yeah, when I get this new job hammered out, I'll get the GT back in shape and then maybe we can all start meeting up at the Hill or something for some racing and bs'ing. :yes:

I'll probably have the slowest car, though. :lol:

FordTrux likes this

Yeah I'm ready to get some more done to mine, just order the bigger clutch and axle back today. Soon it wil  be time for a bigger charger for the V6 

JohnC likes this

a meetup at the hill would be the perfect place besides having an admission fee, which i have no problem with. there is plenty of parking, people can race, do burnouts, rev motors etc without worrying about getting in trouble. friday night street fights maybe? anyone have experience promoting and putting on events that would have any input? how can we get something going?

Sleepelx, JohnC and Tino like this

3 hours ago, FordTrux said:

a meetup at the hill would be the perfect place besides having an admission fee, which i have no problem with. there is plenty of parking, people can race, do burnouts, rev motors etc without worrying about getting in trouble. friday night street fights maybe? anyone have experience promoting and putting on events that would have any input? how can we get something going?

Yeah, basically just get to the meet-up spots and organize a track meet at the hill.

Any of y'all on the FB Group 660 Racing? If not, shoot me your FB info and I'll try to add you.

The group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/200987836903854/

I really wish all these FB clicks would come here to post. I can make a secret hidden forum that's password protected if anyone is worried about outsiders seeing their posts. :yes: 

FordTrux likes this

Im not on facebook but ill spread the word as best i can. I looked on the schedule and fridays are already grudge racing at the hill. $10 admission $5 to race i think it said. We should plan to meet one friday soon. 

JohnC likes this

I'm also down 

Wanna grudge race me? After I turn the torque management in your tune off of course. Now that I got a boost controller and no insurance I'm going to turn it up and see what I run out of first: injectors, fuel pump, head gaskets or rear axle.

Tino, JohnC and FordTrux like this

Well, got the exhaust on and the clutch has been in for a few weeks now. It feels like a completely different car now. So looking forward to get more mods done this winter!

Also, Several guys from the Cookeville area are going to be heading to Nashville Cars and Coffee on August 6th. Anyone here going? 

JohnC and higherpowerracing like this