dr.art

new guy from Murfreesboro

32 posts in this topic

IMG_0814.MOVthe cougar is a 302 based sbf , roller motor , trick flowhead , forged pistons  bla bla bla @ 400 hp , build aod , 3:80posi rear , gets out of it's own way nicely.

the white car is a 64 falcon, this will be turbo smallblock, 5-spd , 8.8 rear , mini-tubs ------long way to go on that one

Edited by dr.art
JohnC and Cody like this

17 minutes ago, dr.art said:

Disney

this is Art from Nissan ,

what did you do with the Cougar you had

Ahhh! Makes sense now...

My Dad and step mother have a 68 Cougar that her mom bought new. They just wanted to drive it more and wanted EFI. I did a 1992 5.0 HO and AOD. Ended up rebuilding some suspension, brakes and steering to make it safer. I need to make a build thread, I have plenty of pics.

Cody and JohnC like this

I think he wants to weld them to the roof of his rat Falcon I rebuilt for himFullSizeRender side 1.jpg

He said he was gonna jb weld one to the dash and give the other to his brother lol

Sent from Slim's Speed Shop

Cool.  One of my good friends has the same thing going on in his garage, except his Falcon is a 1963.  His 68 Cougar is grey with the same wheels as yours.  He's running a 302/Tremec 6 speed/Currie 9" in his Cougar. 

AH ok...not sure why my brain went Galaxie...smallest Galaxie ever made.  Very nice set of garage mates for sure!  Look forward to seeing the turbo falcon when its coming together!

Matt

50 minutes ago, higherpowerracing said:

It's actually sitting at my shop waiting on restoration. emoji1.png

Sent from Slim's Speed Shop

Edit: Found it.

I wish I'd had the cash top buy it. Definitely would have been a Turbo Coyote swap going on in  the future...