JRANGER

55 F100 "Pandora" Restro Mod Build

Rate this topic:

124 posts in this topic

What a pain in the ***!!! I replaced the battery and now i get a full 12-14v reading on my gauge, I then went install my temp unit only to realize i needed an adapter. Drained my radiator which sucked! Its horribly located and the T adapter at the top with a bolt in it thats upside down and stuck PISSED ME OFF!!! AHHHHHHH WONKY BS!! lol 

Needless to say, the temp gauge now works and she fires up much stronger....Atleast for now

higherpowerracing likes this

Meh, you a) already liked the way it drove when you thought it was bigger and b) have done nothing but talk about swapping it out so no big deal really.  It runs, THATS pretty awesome and should be plenty to get you by till you decide what to do next.

Matt

wires everywhere...Its ugly right now but hooked up my turn signal switch and ran all new brake, turn, and ground wires to the rear with a 25ft trailer wiring piece... Tested them and they work...Now to just hook up the tail lights. May even have enough left.over wire to run front turn signals20160330_195410.jpg

20160330_195422.jpg

ordered some spring loaded latches for the tailgate... $100 my butt...i went $10 for these off ebay in hong kong...May even be able to hide them

Screenshot_2016-04-01-08-29-34.png

JohnC likes this

Odds are Home Depot may have had some as well.

Edit --- You can hide them on the inside of the tailgate using the bed as the catch plate.

Edited by KNIGHT347
JohnC likes this

Home depot may but they would be twice as much. Wired up the running lights as front turn signals today., wired in the turn signal leds, high beams,mounted the cluster in place, and ran split loom down the column to hide those wires.  Also took her out of the garage for a bit to clean up

JohnC likes this

Broke the High Beam LED, Tried to expand the hole and broke and lodged my bit in it right at the end of widening it...DA HELL!!! So ended up drilling a completely new hole for the LED bolt i had. Also took her out for a drive to make sure the speedo worked. :) 

JohnC likes this

Got to talk to Joey yesterday....Going to get it in his shop in a couple weeks for the CV swap and also discussed some engine options and will be getting more info....Im kinda excited and looking forward to seeing what he comes up with :)

JohnC likes this

HAHAHAH, lets just saying Joey had some compelling ideas but of course its all about the benjamins....Gotta make sure i can afford the ideas :)

<whispers>im too cheap for a coyote</whispers>

JohnC likes this

<screams>MEE TOOOOOOOO<breaksdowncrying>

One day...Im gonna have some monies...and Im gonna coyote something or other.  Problem is, by that time something better will be out that I cant afford and my coyote will be like a 2v swap in a fox.  Then again...I dont care, Coyote would make anything I own better so bring it on!

Matt

I was off today so i worked on a few things. Ran another power line to the fuse box, wired up a push button switch and put in a neon light i had laying around so the truck has some sort of lighting in it. Then i took some sheet metal and made a cheap lil underdash radio holder. Nothing special but it didnt look like there was enough depth in the dash.

20160408_165935.jpg

20160408_165932.jpg

20160408_165905.jpg

JohnC likes this

Crown vic build in the future for that beast? Or the drivetrain. I'm sure Joey has the 289 or the 4.6s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, fordrule said:

Crown vic build in the future for that beast? Or the drivetrain. I'm sure Joey has the 289 or the 4.6s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah, we talked about the 4.6 and were considering going that route but decided to stick to carb for this truck. Joey might be picking up the truck this week to begin the 289/4r70w and CV front setup. :) I'm pretty excited about it

JohnC and Cody like this