FordTrux

Hey hey

17 posts in this topic

Hey, hows it going? My name is Colin. I live in the west Nashville area. I have a 2001 Camaro SS, stock except for the wheels. I plan on going to some of the cruise ins and what not this year. Does anyone remember the meet ups at the bridge downtown back in the day? Is there anything like that anymore?

Cody likes this

Welcome.  There are still some meets, but some of them are invite only now because there were too many idiots doing stupid stuff and getting the whole group kicked out.  The last one I went to with a friend was ridiculously crowded.

Cars and Coffee seems to be the biggest meet-up going now, but it's mainly a show and shine only type thing.

Are you looking to just show your ride and/or just hang out, or after meeting folks, race?

I can't make it to cars and coffee most of the time, was hoping there was something happening friday or saturday nights. can i check all of the above? :)

1 hour ago, FordTrux said:

I can't make it to cars and coffee most of the time, was hoping there was something happening friday or saturday nights. can i check all of the above? :)

There was Mt Juliet Cruise In at Providence Mall Chik-Fil-A but not sure of they're still doing it there. I'll have to do some digging to see.

There is one in Murfreesboro. Maybe @Nostalgic1 can chime in with the dates and times it goes on. 

I'm sure I'll be at some in Hendersonville. Been out there a couple times before. I'd like to make it to a cars and coffee sometime to check it out but the early Saturday time makes it hard to get free for.

JohnC likes this