Mike

Places you can save others money on parts

Rate this topic:

23 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2016 at 10:46 PM, ls1adam84 said:

I get a discount through Tick Performance, it is their team tick discount. usually 5-10%. maybe more.

I need to order a speed bleeder and possibly a shorter slave line from TIck. I wanted to see if your discount was enough to warrant me paying you to get the items. If it's only a few bucks I'll just order it,

http://www.tickperformance.com/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-4/

Edited by slim_9916

1 hour ago, ls1adam84 said:

I get 10% on that $44.99 for it.

Same for the slave line? I'm all for saving money but I don't think it's going to be enough to justify the time to meet up with you and get you the cash. I think PayPal charges a fee on everything these days but not sure on that.

For that speed bleeder line it usually sells for $49.99 I get it for $44.99. Honestly I agree that it might not be worth the hassle, I could just buy it and have you pay me back but for a $5 difference I am sure you don't want to have to meet up with me for $5 lol.

On 3/3/2016 at 9:41 PM, Mike said:

List places you get deals on car parts.

I get 5% off tubing from columbia river mandrel bending

I can also have things laser, water jet and plasma cut pretty cheap.

Literally ordered tubing from them on the 1st. haha ****. It finally came in and is really nice but man it was a slow ride to the house.

2 minutes ago, 1bad6t6 said:

Yep. And shipping is really high too.

Truth! $18 for 3 pipes and took over a week. Yet I can order two clamps with free shipping from China haha. Although I wish I would of looked before ordering it from there. 

2 hours ago, ls1adam84 said:

For that speed bleeder line it usually sells for $49.99 I get it for $44.99. Honestly I agree that it might not be worth the hassle, I could just buy it and have you pay me back but for a $5 difference I am sure you don't want to have to meet up with me for $5 lol.

Yeah I can make another $5 but can't get that time back. :lol:

ls1adam84 likes this

My smallest order from them was ~$400.  Any less and I buy from hyperformance motorsports.   I buy enough from CRMB to do a whole set of headers and crossover.  I think they have another 5% off code on theturboforums.com that I've used at the same time. 

I did find out this weekend at the U-Pull that dodge chargers run 1ga welding lead from the trunk to passenger footbox for battery cable and it is pretty easy to remove.....best $3 buy in a long time.

Ashley P and Cody like this

8 hours ago, NukeWorker said:

I did find out this weekend at the U-Pull that dodge chargers run 1ga welding lead from the trunk to passenger footbox for battery cable and it is pretty easy to remove.....best $3 buy in a long time.

Yep 2006 to Present Battery in trunk along with a fuse panel 1ga from there to front through firewall