Chad

Random thought thread

18,612 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Disney said:

Some garbage ass POS useless virus of a person that goes by Damon Weaver successfully looted my bank account for over $1500 yesterday. I sincerely hope you are bitten on the dick by a baby copperhead and while running for help you slip and fall and a porcupine rams up your ass. 

That is all for now.

Been through that a few times. 

Switched to Pinnacle Bank and no more problems.

They stop fraud before they get a dime. 

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

Been through that a few times. 

Switched to Pinnacle Bank and no more problems.

They stop fraud before they get a dime. 

What's funny is if I travel to Knoxville and try to buy a snickers, they call me. I travel a lot and they are always calling to check to see if I made the purchase. But apparently a Visa gift card in California isn't suspicious to them.

66sprint6, Tino and JohnC like this

1 hour ago, Disney said:

What's funny is if I travel to Knoxville and try to buy a snickers, they call me. I travel a lot and they are always calling to check to see if I made the purchase. But apparently a Visa gift card in California isn't suspicious to them.

Why is that?!?   If you want to guarantee that the card transaction is blocked: drive a few hours from home until the gauge is on E, stop in a bad neighborhood to use your card at the pump.  Oh, make sure you have your family in the car.

Disney likes this

23 hours ago, Disney said:

we all know that California is known for honesty and good decisions. That's the reason for no red flags....those probably offend someone there anyways.

Ashley P likes this

19 hours ago, Kevin said:

I love this car.  It has under 22k on the clock and a good detailing would make it look nearly new.

IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3347.JPG

IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_3349.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

I REEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY like that color combo ALOT!  Ide love to have a Grabber Blue with White stripe version one day, but would happily take that one in a heartbeat!  There are days that I really love the clean...boring look of mine but just about every time I see one with stripes that make it stand out or POP I get a little jealous deep down.

Matt

1 hour ago, 66sprint6 said:

I REEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY like that color combo ALOT!  Ide love to have a Grabber Blue with White stripe version one day, but would happily take that one in a heartbeat!  There are days that I really love the clean...boring look of mine but just about every time I see one with stripes that make it stand out or POP I get a little jealous deep down.

Matt

Oh yeah.  I love the color combo.  That Grabber Blue is a really nice shade of blue.  This car is so clean and nice.  I love how the interior looks and how nice it is.  I would love to own this GT500.  I think Jason did very well buying it.  It only has 21,500 miles on it.

I may be to blame.  He was pretty excited about my Challenger 392 T/A.  I took him up Briley from the office three weeks ago.  He pretty much started looking at cars after that.  He looked at Challengers, but said he always wanted a Mustang.  He called the Ford dealer that sold and serviced it and asked about the history of the car.  The man who owned it babied it and dealer serviced everything including having them install aftermarket exhaust.  The only reason the original owner sold it was due to medical bills from his wife's cancer. 

66sprint6 likes this

Got my junk registered in the sticks today.

No more MARTA. No more lines to wait in. No more cat swaps! No more Davidson County foolishness! :w00t: 

I literally walked in the little court house, told the clerk I needed to renew my license plate and change my address, and then like 3 minutes  later I was walking out the door. :stare: 

I've never had it so easy! :love: 

Disney, Tino and Ashley P like this

On 1/30/2020 at 4:28 PM, Kevin said:

I love this car.  It has under 22k on the clock and a good detailing would make it look nearly new.

IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3347.JPG

IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_3349.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

You guys were on county hospital rd.  Next time hit me up. Would he like to race a mustang and a camaro? 

1 hour ago, Tino said:

You guys were on county hospital rd.  Next time hit me up. Would he like to race a mustang and a camaro? 

That's the place...in Mexico.  ;) Jason most likely would not want to race.  He is more into just driving it and keeping nice.  He probably won't drive this car to work much.

Tino and JohnC like this

Are you going John? 

I'll be at the swap meet today. If I get out early I'll see if I can go to the track. 

I plan on going next week and the following weeks after that till it ends :D

On 1/31/2020 at 4:09 PM, JohnC said:

Got my junk registered in the sticks today.

No more MARTA. No more lines to wait in. No more cat swaps! No more Davidson County foolishness! :w00t: 

I literally walked in the little court house, told the clerk I needed to renew my license plate and change my address, and then like 3 minutes  later I was walking out the door. :stare: 

I've never had it so easy! :love: 

What the heck is MARTA?

What the heck is MARTA?

The company that did the testing for TN I believe was called MARTA.

So a lot of folks just would say “got to pass MARTA.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/2/2020 at 6:55 AM, Tino said:
Are you going John? 

I'll be at the swap meet today. If I get out early I'll see if I can go to the track. 

I plan on going next week and the following weeks after that till it ends 

Nope.

Couldn’t find sticky tires. :smirk:

I step on it on the interstate and these all season tires spin even with TC on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be short because I don't feel like typing anything right now....

My Dad has lost his battle with Dementia this afternoon.

I just got the call from my Mom that he passed away.