Chad

Random thought thread

17,603 posts in this topic

https://www.wkrn.com/news/driver-killed-in-crash-on-i-24-in-downtown-nashville/1608651388

 

What possess somebody to do this? I can't imagine you think you're doing this as a simple prank. You know you're going to kill someone if you're successful.

Before we get into a "kids these days" discussion, I do recall back in the 90's someone was doing this on I-24 and hit multiple people and truckers before they were caught. Wasn't any shoot em up games then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can remember this going on when I was young.  My dad stopped on the interstate with me in the car to avoid kids doing this.

It’s just destructive pos kids that will one day occupy a prison cell.

I was listening to WTN on the way home and Dan Mandis and some callers acted like it was unfathomable that kids could do this.  Never underestimate ignorance.

66sprint6, JohnC, Disney and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of, Who decided that hangins were racist? The media acts like white men never hung from a rope. When I think of a hanging, all I think of is wild west outlaws and horse thieves strung up. How that turned into a racists connotation i'll never know. 

ls1adam84 and 66sprint6 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Disney said:

Speaking of, Who decided that hangins were racist? The media acts like white men never hung from a rope. When I think of a hanging, all I think of is wild west outlaws and horse thieves strung up. How that turned into a racists connotation i'll never know. 

Revisionist "history"?  

In two days it'll be 300 years since they hung Edward Teach's HEAD (only), and he was "white".  

ls1adam84 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure it was a honest, hard working democrat from the upscale neighborhood close to the bridge that just happened to have a small lapse in judgement. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Disney said:

Gender Switch blade

Vasectomy kit, home version, includes one bottle of alcohol, one trapper knife, and a bottle of superglue.

Does this qualify for a Darwin award?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ashley, well I figure if I add a fart in there with the exploding heated seats itll be a solid fireball.

Yeah I will delete that AFM garbage. Although I'm afraid itll be too late by the time I get to it lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ashley P likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ls1adam84 said:

Ashley, well I figure if I add a fart in there with the exploding heated seats itll be a solid fireball.

Yeah I will delete that AFM garbage. Although I'm afraid itll be too late by the time I get to it lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A nice mild truck cam with LS7 lifters should do the trick. :yes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, JohnC said:

Died I assume?

Nope she survived somehow. Had surgery not long after the crash for spinal issues I think. 

Ashley P likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:10 PM, slim_9916 said:

Nope she survived somehow. Had surgery not long after the crash for spinal issues I think. 

yep, messed her back up pretty good but surgery seems to have corrected it 100%.

Estimated to be going 171mph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suffers through the Purple GT for 15 years running high 13's. Gets a solid 11sec car and can't live with it for more than a year??? I totally understand the desire for a hot rod with a warranty, especially with all these jerks running around posting 10sec timeslips in nearly new cars with minimal mods. Cubic $$$>Cubic Inches

JohnC, 66sprint6, Tino and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Disney said:

Suffers through the Purple GT for 15 years running high 13's. Gets a solid 11sec car and can't live with it for more than a year??? I totally understand the desire for a hot rod with a warranty, especially with all these jerks running around posting 10sec timeslips in nearly new cars with minimal mods. Cubic $$$>Cubic Inches

A ZL1 with DR's would smoke my junk. :lol:

I hate car notes, but damn I've wanted one bad ever since the new ones hit the lots! :yum:

It'll be all I can do not to mod and void the warranty because pulley up, CAI, cam and exhaust makes everything nice like sugar and spice..... :roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your car would waste a 5th gen ZL1 on a tire.  I did, often.  6th gen on the other hand would be awesome, they seem to have gotten that car right!

Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.