Chad

Random thought thread

17,218 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm all for hard working immigrants making it in the US of A.  But, consider the 3:45 ish mark of the vid.  The dude has obviously made several mistakes to get into this mess.  I've only driven bobtail for 4 miles, and I don't drink, but I'd bet $1000 I could be fairly drunk and know/do better than that guy, so I question the "system" that's got him behind a wheel.

Edited by Ashley P
ls1adam84 likes this

Man the amount of crap that those catch cans collected in only 2k miles is astonishing!!!!!!!!!!  My shitty boosted inline that had blow-by out its ass wouldnt fill either one of those cans near as full, much less BOTH in that short of a time.  The catch can on the GT barely has 1/10th of the can filled on each oil change and the line back to the intake is always clean so its not bypassing.  

Matt

49 minutes ago, Ashley P said:

Wait......Isn't there a sign that the business "has a right to refuse service".........

The second thing is, why would someone want to spend money somewhere that doesn't provide the service you want?  I'm about positive that there are other places that would be happy to make a cake/flower/etc.

JohnC and 66sprint6 like this

42 minutes ago, Cannon Fodder said:

Wait......Isn't there a sign that the business "has a right to refuse service".........

The second thing is, why would someone want to spend money somewhere that doesn't provide the service you want?  I'm about positive that there are other places that would be happy to make a cake/flower/etc.

Just to be a dick. They could have easily gone somewhere else, and should have.

66sprint6 and JohnC like this

1 hour ago, Cannon Fodder said:

Because that's how evil operates.  Hell hath no fury like a pervert scorned.

Maximum Motorsports trikes again. Dammit man... They have the worst shipping record with me. Placed order Friday hoping they would ship that day and give them a full week to get parts to my door. Parts don't ship until monday night after UPS has picked up so they don't get origin scanned until tuesday. Now won't have parts until next monday. You'd think I would have learned by now... .They always do this. I know transit is a long time from CA to TN. But time from placing order to getting it out the door is horrible with them and it always is. 

[/RANT]

Nostalgic1, 66sprint6 and JohnC like this

16 minutes ago, Disney said:

Maximum Motorsports trikes again. Dammit man... They have the worst shipping record with me. Placed order Friday hoping they would ship that day and give them a full week to get parts to my door. Parts don't ship until monday night after UPS has picked up so they don't get origin scanned until tuesday. Now won't have parts until next monday. You'd think I would have learned by now... .They always do this. I know transit is a long time from CA to TN. But time from placing order to getting it out the door is horrible with them and it always is. 

[/RANT]

Too bad Summit Racing doesn't carry their stuff because you'd have it next day or two at your door. :yes:

66sprint6 and Disney like this

I actually tried to get the parts from American Muscle and LMR, but niether of them carried the exaclt part number I needed. LMR carries and stocks a lot of MM stuff, just not what I needed. 

2 minutes ago, Disney said:

I actually tried to get the parts from American Muscle and LMR, but niether of them carried the exaclt part number I needed. LMR carries and stocks a lot of MM stuff, just not what I needed. 

Btw.... Whatcha building? :hyper:

The BMW went for 6k.

I didn't bid on it cause it was smoking big time and it had 204k miles on it.

I got out bid on a 2000 GMC single cab.

Disney likes this