Chad

Random thought thread

17,020 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Tino said:

Images don't show UP 

:wall:

I attempted to post GM connector pinouts for the transmission harness in a 97 and 02.  While wire colors are a little different, pin locations and circuit numbers are the same.  The same components are on the same pin, so it LOOKS like it would plug up and work...but I'm NOT a swap expert.  It's gonna bolt up and wire up as far as I can see, but proceed with caution. lol

so my 6 year old has his first pinewood derby coming up. I was planning on going all out and having a hand in the process but after talking with @Mike, I decided to let him do it himself. For a boy who has pretty much zero patience, he blew me away. He didn't care for all the sanding but was very happy cutting and painting. The only thing I did was put the tape on for him to paint and give a little guidance here and there. I don't think he cares about winning or losing at this point, he's just happy with what he built.

car.jpg

Ashley P, 66sprint6 and Disney like this

My Random Thought/Rant

Why in the hell was GM so damn stupid to tie the damn stereo to so many other things that its nuts to have to buy some crazy ass interface to make an Aftermarket unit work?

mstrpth, Ashley P and Tino like this

Yeah I saw that...It would take Cams, CJ intake and an ego stroking dyno for me to hit 500+ NA.  Aint happening.  Ide go boosted before I go thru all that nonsense!!!

Or buy an 18 lol

Matt

No, it didn't.  And it sounded like much less HP.   Maybe it will get track time to prove the numbers.