Chad

Random thought thread

17,218 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, mstrpth said:

Sounds like you need a prius :D 

It's almost windows down weather so I wouldn't worry with it.

Let me take you 70 mph down I40. ;)

17 hours ago, JohnC said:

Let me take you 70 mph down I40. ;)

:up: you can buy my lunch too :D 

I've played drums for the last 30 years and only became protective of my hearing for the last 2. needless to say, I say "huh" a lot :lol: 

Ashley P, 66sprint6 and JohnC like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Disney said:

Don't let @djoye see that. He'll get some craaaazy ideas.

Watched that video, just remember emissions testing is going away, who doesn't need to have a standard ECU in their vehicle anymore? This guy. ;) Then again, I think reflash tech may have come far enough to run built blocks in Subarus while retaining OEM ECU, though I'm not sure about that.

Isn't VP110 leaded? Don't think I'm dumping all my cats, got tired of smelling exhaust.

Edited by djoye
Clarification
JohnC, 66sprint6 and Disney like this

Watched that video, just remember emissions testing is going away, who doesn't need to have a standard ECU in their vehicle anymore? This guy.  Then again, I think reflash tech may have come far enough to run built blocks in Subarus while retaining OEM ECU, though I'm not sure about that.

Isn't VP110 leaded? Don't think I'm dumping all my cats, got tired of smelling exhaust.

Go catless on E85. Smells great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

Go catless on E85. Smells great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sentiments when burning leaded fuel.  

20 hours ago, djoye said:

Leaded fuel smells sweet, no problem with that, it's the daily driving with 93 that stinks.

Eau de petrol, it is the new mans cologne? 

I had someone blame me for missing items on their computer's desktop.

Funny enough I didn't delete anything, and the best part is most people seem to think I don't know what I am doing. 

I love being told how software/networks/computers are supposed to work by Tax and Audit people. 

Yes please tell me more how you know my job better than me, yet you can't figure out basic Excel functions.

Posted (edited)

16638457_G.jpg

Nationwide: We're not on your side

Allstate: Accident forgiveness.....lol

State Farm: We know a think or two because we've seen a thing or two, but we are not covering this

Jerry Reed: Put that hammer down and give the bridge hell

Edited by Cannon Fodder
Raceall, ls1adam84, Ashley P and 1 other like this

10 hours ago, Cannon Fodder said:

16638457_G.jpg

Nationwide: We're not on your side

Allstate: Accident forgiveness.....lol

Farmers: We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two, but we are not covering this

Jerry Reed: Put that hammer down and give the bridge hell

Fixed!

JohnC likes this

5 minutes ago, 66sprint6 said:

I was plannin on it SHEEESH!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Matt

I've never replaced mine cause the parts place never had them and I'm not a planner. I buy and do in the same day. I had to replace the blend door actuator in my wife's ride which is right beside the filter so I bought one for hers and mine. long story short, the last month or so my car had a musky smell. SO, changed the filter - it was so full of dirt, grime, and leaves that the ridges in the filter were completely full to the brim. had to use a shopvac to suck the leaves out. lesson learned :lol: 

Ashley P and 66sprint6 like this

I had zero clue it made that much of a difference. The explorer only had a slightly dark circle on the filter. Mine was FILLED with crap, no exaggeration. Makes me wonder why so much junk was able to make it to the filter.

19 minutes ago, mstrpth said:

I've never replaced mine cause the parts place never had them and I'm not a planner. I buy and do in the same day. I had to replace the blend door actuator in my wife's ride which is right beside the filter so I bought one for hers and mine. long story short, the last month or so my car had a musky smell. SO, changed the filter - it was so full of dirt, grime, and leaves that the ridges in the filter were completely full to the brim. had to use a shopvac to suck the leaves out. lesson learned :lol: 

Next stop:  Condenser coils on the fridge.  lol