Chad

Random thought thread

17,347 posts in this topic

@ls1adam84

Dude dropped the price to $16,500 obo http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=520797

$16,500 obo Maryland 2010 Camaro SS/RS M6 for sale

The time has come to upgrade the Camaro so my 2010 is for sale.

Text me for a fast response 301-801-5356.

Black with orange stripes and inferno interior.

Mileage is 49,xxx because i may drive it some more.
very clean and with no dents or large scratches. There are some interior changes too see photos and under the hood.

Only issue is the tire pressure light is on due to TPMS.

Mods:
SLP lip front spoiler
Heritage front end
hide away front plate
ZL1 rims
powder coated calipers
K&N CAI
BBK long tube headers
high flow cats
GM off road exhaust
Dyno Steve tune with hand held
Hurst shifter with black ball
Hotchkis frame brace
tinted rear brake lights and black bezels
tinted fog lights and powered coated black bezels
lots of black billet under the hood

I have a box of other parts to:
SW long tubes with off road pipes
tinted side marker lights
oil sperator
SLP 160 thermo stat and billet housing
BMR control arms
BMR strut tower brace
2 sets of floor mats
2 car covers one OEM 
MSD plug wires

Car runs great and there is alot of tread on the tires about 80%. 

Looking for $16,500 OBO cash or bank check I have title in hand.

PM or text me direct 301-801-5356 Richard

Thanks

Name:  IMG_1844.JPG
Views: 1113
Size:  108.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1750.JPG
Views: 1102
Size:  128.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1468.JPG
Views: 1094
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1472.JPG
Views: 1102
Size:  68.8 KB

Name:  IMG_1752.JPG
Views: 1093
Size:  117.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1751.JPG
Views: 1086
Size:  127.8 KB

Name:  IMG_1761.JPG
Views: 1088
Size:  94.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1757.JPG
Views: 1103
Size:  147.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1762.JPG
Views: 1089
Size:  109.2 KB

Yeah inferno interior shouldn't exist...

Thanks man, but we ended up sinking money into the civic so I will be continuing to drive that for the next couple years.

Although I did almost buy a built Saab 9-7x with a 370ci LQ motor in it.

66sprint6, JohnC and Tino like this

I’ve been doing lots of “spring cleaning” in the garage.  I bought a mower a month ago and with it in there, it’s just too cramped.  I noticed I had 6 tool boxes.  SIX!  I had to fix that.  I consolidated some tools and sold all but the red snap on.  But that wasn’t completely enough to hold all my tools so I added the black roll cart.  So from 6 to 2 boxes.  Unfortunately the black cart is bigger than what it replaced so it’s even more crowded.  Time for a shop.

I’m also ready to fire back up the fabrication and shop work.

B794D427-5FC6-4F91-BF45-BFD84CB58A09.jpeg

JohnC, 66sprint6, Tino and 1 other like this

speaking of boxes, i picked up a US General from Harbor Freight that was damaged pretty bad that they were throwing it out, pretty much close to having it straightened back out.

66sprint6 and Tino like this

On 3/26/2018 at 7:41 AM, mstrpth said:

just call me farmer matt. I could get use to this tractor thing. Have I mentioned lately how much my neighbors love me?

trac.jpg

Cool! 

Just in case.....remember a loaded front bucket high in the air can tip a tractor on a hill or when turning sharp/high speed on level ground.  Keep a loaded bucket low and slow. And ROPS works with a seatbelt. (I'm a cat with 9 lives on a tractor, probably used about 3 so far...be safe man.)

mstrpth likes this

10 hours ago, Ashley P said:

Just in case.....remember a loaded front bucket high in the air can tip a tractor on a hill or when turning sharp/high speed on level ground.  Keep a loaded bucket low and slow. And ROPS works with a seatbelt. (I'm a cat with 9 lives on a tractor, probably used about 3 so far...be safe man.)

Good advice! I operated a skid-steer and mini excavator for 5 or so years so I'm pretty familiar with the do's and don'ts :yes: 

I was just digging some holes for a fence.

fence1.jpgfence2.jpg

66sprint6, JohnC, Disney and 1 other like this

Ever dug holes next to a tree and threaded the digger next to a large root?  Wheelie time!   lol

After a little seat time on the equipment during basement construction, I could really enjoy work as an operator.  What did you do when running the skid steer & mini?

mstrpth likes this

16 minutes ago, Ashley P said:

Ever dug holes next to a tree and threaded the digger next to a large root?  Wheelie time!   lol

After a little seat time on the equipment during basement construction, I could really enjoy work as an operator.  What did you do when running the skid steer & mini?

before my current job, I worked for an aluminum foundry. we used sand to form the inside of the castings (heads for ford & Chrysler). I was over the sand. pretty much moved it from one place to another.

I was on the pole crew for a while at my current job so I've dug plenty of holes and been in most every situation there is :lol: i off and on operated one of these.

Altec-Pressure-Digger-3-768x452.jpg

Ashley P likes this

Foundry:  A buddy worked at one and took me there late one saturday night. It was closed but we walked in and lifted the fiberglass off of the vat of molten aluminum just to look.  OSHA, who needs 'em!?! 

3 hours ago, mstrpth said:

before my current job, I worked for an aluminum foundry. we used sand to form the inside of the castings (heads for ford & Chrysler). I was over the sand. pretty much moved it from one place to another.

I was on the pole crew for a while at my current job so I've dug plenty of holes and been in most every situation there is :lol: i off and on operated one of these.

Altec-Pressure-Digger-3-768x452.jpg

What do you do now?  NES?  You weren't up in the air near Pizza Perfect about 24 hours ago, were you?

Heck no, doesnt fit the agenda.  Its NOT about student safety, its about guns .

The poor student protesters arent even aware that they are nothing more than pawns in this mess and even if they get what they are out for...it WONT change a thing.  Those who dont believe that the lack of accountability, parenting and morals that led the kids to use the guns in the way they did is just as important in the fight against violence are naive at best or are all about pushing the party agenda despite the fact that it wont fix a damned thing.

Matt

JohnC, ls1adam84, Ashley P and 1 other like this