Chad

Random thought thread

16,405 posts in this topic

Just now, mstrpth said:

probably best to cut your losses and go buy a ford :D 

Negative.

I'll buy a new GT when they fix the fugly front. Everything else I like about it though.

Bought a 360 camera put it on my helmet and went out for a little race. I need to make it stationary. I move to much. On my laptop the video looks bad but on my cellphone it looks better. It's 360 so you can control where you watch. 

My minibike does 50 and his does 54

mstrpth, Ashley P, Disney and 1 other like this

That's awesome Tito! 

At one point when a few of the spots were getting too much attention a couple of the guys would have Taco bike races and those things can really fly!

We also did foot races because the cops would sit and the solid spots we used, some Honda kids started doing 3 and 4 way races and causing a lot of commotion.

Tino likes this

2 hours ago, Disney said:

Last week had a Hemi Challenger in LA. Now 2018 SS in NOLA. This mofo will get down!

20171206_135450.jpg

Careful! Drive an SS too long and you might go buy one! :D

Tino likes this

23 hours ago, dr.art said:

down at the port?

New Orleans. 

It was fun to drive. Way too much power for a rental car. I googled it and saw like 455hp? Saw someone ran 11.99 stone stock?!!!  I believe it. It's STOOOONG. I like the 8 speed and the transmission programming it had. Amazing throttle response too, that made me rethink any tune i've ever done.

JohnC and ls1adam84 like this

New Orleans. 

It was fun to drive. Way too much power for a rental car. I googled it and saw like 455hp? Saw someone ran 11.99 stone stock?!!!  I believe it. It's STOOOONG. I like the 8 speed and the transmission programming it had. Amazing throttle response too, that made me rethink any tune i've ever done.

My buddy in CA makes some CAT delete pipes for them, and with an E85 tune, the cat deletes, and tire I think he was deep in the 11's?

I know he ran a lower 7 second in the 1/8th at like 95mph.

Disney and JohnC like this

New Orleans. 

Time to buy a new SS? :D