Chad

Random thought thread

16,406 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2017 at 7:54 AM, JohnC said:

I just don't get why a dude with enough cash to do up a GT350 like that wouldn't just go turbo. :shrug:

Yeah I would have gone with a Hellion kit.

Edited by ls1adam84
JohnC likes this

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

Man my butthole would be puckered on this one.

We have been up Pikes Peak a couple times when we lived in Colorado, and that road is a little bit sketchy for normal driving.

66sprint6 likes this

In the year 2017, in the U.S. of A., why is it that people, who have the resources to do so, still refuse to bathe and wear deodorant?  I have no less than 10 customers a day that leave an aromous trail that lingers for 30 minutes after they leave.  To top it off, this happens early in the morning before they have been out working.  It astounds me.

1 hour ago, Ashley P said:

Our "counterpeople" sometimes do pre and post Lysol sprays.  :yes:

When still working at Hancock's, we never hesitated to put on latex gloves before accepting money from some people.  Money should not be pulled from the lower undergarments.

mstrpth and Cody like this

5 hours ago, Tino said:

Just saw this at the gas station. 

Must be on his way to NMRA

20170929_023138.jpg

Trailer queen. :shake:

:love:

5 hours ago, Raceall said:

Is today Friday or Monday?  It's kind of hard to tell.

The days blur to me, too. :tired:

I've got 189.4 hours overtime in for the next check. Add 168 hours for my normal schedule. That's a total of 357.4 hours worked for those too lazy to add the numbers. 

How I got there?

I worked my regular schedule of 14 days of 12.3 hour shifts. Then I worked every one of my days off. So Another 14 days of 12.3's. Then I got held over for a 13.3 and a 16 hour day, etc. All the .3's are 18 minutes OT for shift briefing.

Why? Because car is slow and needs to be faster. :pleased:

Cody, Disney, Tino and 1 other like this

27 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I've got 189.4 hours overtime in for the next check. Add 168 hours for my normal schedule. That's a total of 357.4 hours worked for those too lazy to add the numbers. 

How I got there?

I worked my regular schedule of 14 days of 12.3 hour shifts. Then I worked every one of my days off. So Another 14 days of 12.3's. Then I got held over for a 13.3 and a 16 hour day, etc. All the .3's are 18 minutes OT for shift briefing.

While I like you and want you to earn a nice living/have fast car/ect, I'm more in favor of using a box of ammo to eliminate the need for your particular job.   (I did research just a tad.)

I think a shooting range oughta have a stray cat/dog/convicted murderer target day.  Let 'em run, duck, and weave. Just make the walls tall, slick, and bulletproof.:machinegun:

JohnC and ls1adam84 like this

I went up it Wednesday. I noticed doughnut marks in a couple spots.

Kansas sucks. Boring as hell.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JohnC likes this

How I got there?

When do you sleep? Lol

I set my record for a ride in the most expensive vehicle.  A nearly new S670(?) John Deere, probably about a mid $300k rig.  It's been about 35 years since I rode in a combine.  If it's that long till the next time I'll have a hard time climbing the ladder (nah, they'll be fully automated by then.)

Neat to see the joystick that JD musta pulled outta the F18 or something...buttons everywhere.  Like some video game.  Two screens displaying probably any parameter you want, average and instant yields being mucho importante. (With almost NO rain after the ears began to grow = 148 bushels/acre.  Hit 210 momentarily in low area.)

ls1adam84, Tino and Cody like this

On 9/30/2017 at 7:59 AM, Cody said:

When do you sleep? Lol

I take naps. A lot of days I get 3hrs in bed. :yes:

Cody likes this

Hell if I get less I start to get fairly sick. 

Sucks I used to be able to go several days without sleeping in high school I could make good money by turning out websites.

JohnC likes this

I couldn't sleep at all today when I got home. :wall:

Here in about an hour and thirty minutes, I've got to start getting ready for work again. :dead:

It is funny to see BigKleib stuff now, that kid was a bit annoying when he was starting a few years back. He used to hang around the racer's lounge on LS1tech and he was absolutely annoying and would buy viewers by doing random giveaways.

Tino and JohnC like this