Chad

Random thought thread

16,286 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2017 at 8:23 AM, Disney said:

Good luck!

@Disney

Thanks, we are in a tad bit of a bind. The purchase was contingent upon us selling our home, but apparently their agent dragged their feet in in listing it as under contract, so we spent the last 4 days hustling and getting a handful of projects done to get this house almost near perfect.

Here's to hoping it still goes through.

Cody likes this

A comment left under a vid of Lewis Hamilton and Tony Stewart swapping cars..."Having Lewis (Hamilton) compete against a Nascar driver is like having Usain Bolt race in the special Olympics."   :rofl:

1 hour ago, ls1adam84 said:

Wow, @Ashley P I like the new paint scheme on the gto, you're looking pretty healthy these days too.

You raise a hood like that 3 times a day for 2 days and you'll have that build too!

15 minutes ago, 66sprint6 said:

Thats what my drive to work every day looks like.

Matt

And that was his work day.  Wow, gettin' paid to thrash gears...where did I go wrong??

ls1adam84 and Cody like this

I always get a kick outta watching 3 pedal drivers at their best.  Ayrton Senna has some pedal action videos out there as do many rally drivers that are mesmerizing.  My feet often look like that only because they are too big and stomp all over everything lol

Matt

Ashley P and Cody like this

2 hours ago, 66sprint6 said:

I always get a kick outta watching 3 pedal drivers at their best.  Ayrton Senna has some pedal action videos out there as do many rally drivers that are mesmerizing.  My feet often look like that only because they are too big and stomp all over everything lol

Matt

I used to work at a Chrysler dealership.  Avengers and Sebrings had a bar above the pedals that the toes of my size 12 work boot would catch.   I'd reach for the brake and get the sensation that I was pushing the brake pedal but NOTHING was happening.:stare:   I had to do that a few times to learn. 

Ive been in a couple cars that have done that to me, scare the crap outta me!!!  I had to beat the fresh air box under the dash with a hammer to clear my left foot after swapping in the 3rd pedal.  I still catch it from time to time...makes a very distinct clanging noise lol

Matt

9 hours ago, JohnC said:

Who's house? Looks nice! :up:

That is our current house...

My wife is the master at buying stuff at thrift stores, nothing is brand new.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:36 PM, ls1adam84 said:

That is our current house...

My wife is the master at buying stuff at thrift stores, nothing is brand new.

:baller: 

Tino and ls1adam84 like this

2 minutes ago, higherpowerracing said:

2e77018e131ae85ee5becd08c71cc105.jpg

On its way to the alignment shop and then to the dyno.

Slim's Speed Shop

Love it! :yum::love: 

Mods?