Chad

Random thought thread

17,465 posts in this topic

Worked my butt off trying to get this forum moved, but ran out of time. Some of the FTP folders are pretty big. Especially the uploads folder since I allow uploads as attachments.  Looks like it might be next week before I get it done. It's not helping that I've been working OT. I put in 72 hours last week; that's six 12hr days. I'm going to do similar this week. Long as I get 1 day off a week, I'm good. :dead:

Fwiw... The new hosting account should be a little faster and smoother running than this one. :up:

15 hours ago, higherpowerracing said:

Spoiler definitely has to go. Not a big fan of the wheels either

Slim's Speed Shop

I could imagine going to look at it and offering $16k for it with those wheels and that spoiler, then telling him I would pay more for the stock ones haha.

higherpowerracing likes this

Haas invited me to go to a Nascar race at Bristol august 17th. To bad that's a Wednesday. Why would I go in the middle of the week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HOA people:  What would the HOA think about you letting your grass grow for a couple + weeks then mowing part of it with a tractor and 15' batwing? *   lol

*Purely hypothetical, of course. ;)

Edited by Ashley P

2 minutes ago, Ashley P said:

HOA people:  What would the HOA think about you letting your grass grow for a couple + weeks then mowing part of it with a tractor and 15' batwing? *   lol

*Purely hypothetical, of course. ;)

I would be shunned from ever going to any neighborhood events... Or heck I might have a rally with pitchforks in front of my house that I am forced to attend....

higherpowerracing likes this

48 minutes ago, mstrpth said:

the hoa keeps people like you out of the neighborhood :lol: 

Then, when there's a natural disaster, the feds have to come bail out the whole lot of castrated neighbors.  ;)  

ls1adam84 likes this

17 minutes ago, Ashley P said:

Then, when there's a natural disaster, the feds have to come bail out the whole lot of castrated neighbors.  ;)  

Right? I am HOA bitter...

Well, maybe not you.  Anybody that's rebuilding a 4TwhateverE while it's still in the vehicle is a can-do redneck no matter where he's livin'.  (That job would go even smoother if it were parked in the front yard. :yes:)  lol