Chad

Random thought thread

17,202 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Disney said:

So... BrExit huh. Cool. Good idea. Now they know how it feels to have a tyrannical government control you remotely.

I hope they all split up by leaving the EU and then disband the UN as well. 

Which friday were we talking?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sorry I forgot. I can get it today, pm me your address and a time you'll be home.

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 10:15 PM, Ashley P said:

Doesn't the NOVA share subframes with the F-body?  If the inner fenders are the same I'd have a pair, cheaper than $89 for the pair. 

They do. I need to come look at them.

Just seen a little car meet at the hermitage Publix parking lot. Actually behind the McDonalds. Lots of Mustangs, TA, a civic, new Camaro, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d559fe8f8d215645683b6f9196bdf95e.jpg

e4dbc32dcae01f50c345395bafc422a0.jpg

1a57e7dbbb65f176e23a0edc99355fd3.jpg

94b6ca76ea1aa762b46100a6d866c194.jpg

Yall should have seen this woman on 565 today.  Was trying to pass some and yanked the wheel to the right. Ran off the shoulder and overcorrectted to the left. Slid sideways across 5 lanes, Missed jersey barrier on the median (don't see how) and then took her foot off the brake and slide BACK across all 5 lanes again.  I missed her by about 3 ft.  Not sure if she ever hit anybody.  Pretty sure she soiled the drivers seat

JohnC and mstrpth like this

Yall should have seen this woman on 565 today.  Was trying to pass some and yanked the wheel to the right. Ran off the shoulder and overcorrectted to the left. Slid sideways across 5 lanes, Missed jersey barrier on the median (don't see how) and then took her foot off the brake and slide BACK across all 5 lanes again.  I missed her by about 3 ft.  Not sure if she ever hit anybody.  Pretty sure she soiled the drivers seat

Wish you'd had a GoPro mounted! :stare:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay Leno's demonstration on the importance of arm restraints and window nets.  He was close to becoming left handed...

JohnC likes this

Don't tell me this is some kind of East Nashville hipstermobile.

BTW:  Did you feel the ground shake by your house yesterday afternoon?  Somebody was out making some boost back there.  Alas, it still has a weird miss I can't figure out.

ls1adam84 and JohnC like this

Don't tell me this is some kind of East Nashville hipstermobile.

BTW:  Did you feel the ground shake by your house yesterday afternoon?  Somebody was out making some boost back there.  Alas, it still has a weird miss I can't figure out.

You nailed it. I think he is in the music biz.

Haha! Call me next time dude!

Slim's Speed Shop

JohnC likes this

Daaaang! That over the axle!  It's usually 50-100-50. That looks like 90-180-90 lol

It is I used one of those builder kits from speedway. It's got a 200 hp 350 so it will never know the difference lol

Slim's Speed Shop

ls1adam84 likes this

On 6/27/2016 at 10:06 AM, Ashley P said:

Jay Leno's demonstration on the importance of arm restraints and window nets.  He was close to becoming left handed...

Isn't he Left Hnaded already? Us lefty folk recognize the other cool Lefty's haha.

34 minutes ago, ls1adam84 said:

Isn't he Left Hnaded already? Us lefty folk recognize the other cool Lefty's haha.

I dunno.  I took a gamble assuming he wasn't gay, but I didn't know.  :winkgrin:

ls1adam84 likes this