Chad

Random thought thread

17,424 posts in this topic

My bank has those signs...of the 3 I gladly take off my sunglasses lol

I did however go to a Regions in Florida that was in a good part of town but the lady was behind inches a bulletproof glass talkin to me through an intercom and YELLED at me to take my hat off.  I was taken back by how rude she was about it so I left and got some cash from the ATM instead...the atm was super polite and quite helpful lol

Matt

JohnC likes this

My bank has those signs...of the 3 I gladly take off my sunglasses lol

I did however go to a Regions in Florida that was in a good part of town but the lady was behind inches a bulletproof glass talkin to me through an intercom and YELLED at me to take my hat off.  I was taken back by how rude she was about it so I left and got some cash from the ATM instead...the atm was super polite and quite helpful lol

Matt

To be honest, that was the first time I ever looked at anything on a bank door.

The only reason I started looking at them is because I have a handgun carry permit and I'm trying to make sure I don't carry in a place that prohibits weapons.

It would suck to get arrested for being in a bank armed with hat and sunglasses on. :rofl:

But generally, I always wear a hat and sunglasses. And 99% of the time, I'm armed. I guess I'd fit the description on the door to a "T" unfortunately. :lol:

Planning my vacation barring we get July 4th week off. 5 days, 1800 miles, one beach, on two wheels......time to buy some bike luggage

JohnC likes this

wastegates that dont open, plus throttle = blown head gaskets

Pics of damage and future pics of the rebuild?

We like motor pr0n around here!

How many people you cook for?

But I like leftovers. Nothing like being able to toss a burger in the microwave for a minute and having another! :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if a black cat walks across the road in front of you its bad luck....is it good luck if a white cat crosses the road?

What about a black and white cat?

Me gato fresco!

suteda9u.jpg

then you have good and bad luck lol just better hope that cat is more white so its better good luck than bad luck

I only get the tooth and claw maybe 2% of the time I've had her, so more good than bad luck. :lol:

De Havilland Mosquito fighter bomber. With twin Merlin V-12's and a wooden airframe, it is possibly the coolest aircraft ever built.

>http://youtu.be/M-I4hZah_Pc

JohnC likes this

Another old warbird.  Perhaps the greatest fighter ever built with a radial engine.  The Grumman Bearcat.  It did see any action in WW 2.  Check out this old guy flying the heck out of it.

>http://youtu.be/v36OZvE53eU

Ashley P likes this