Chad

Random thought thread

16,286 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, ls1adam84 said:

Is anyone ever really "cool" in a civic? I mean really? Haha

they were in the summer of 2001 :D I sold mine for 3 times what I had in it thanks to fast and the focus

ls1adam84 likes this

Just now, mstrpth said:

they were in the summer of 2001 :D I sold mine for 3 times what I had in it thanks to fast and the focus

I remember that and I also kick myself for not buying a 67 camaro at that time as well, they were so cheap then...

3 minutes ago, Ashley P said:

OH MY!  When/why did you go wrong??   lol

I thought I had posted pictures of it before.  It started as a skylark that I bought dirt cheap with a dead 350.  The seller also sold me a core 455.  I rebuilt the trans, front suspension, put discs up front, redid the interior and started in on the body work.  The rear window channel and a few other areas were to far gone for me to fix so I ended up selling it.  I'll see if I can dig up the pictures later.  It was mostly primer and some faded orange paint.

ls1adam84 likes this

5 hours ago, JohnC said:

Thats where I work, those have since been built, Thats the end of the building we are in until later this month when we will be moving....Total Perf. got bought by Full Throttle awhile back stuff thats there is On-Duty Depot(My Work),Metal Supermarkets, Challenger, Lyon's Cleaning, A step Above Carpet cleaning, Medic One Response and Jamie Beckwith Interiors

JohnC likes this

1 hour ago, KNIGHT347 said:

Thats where I work, those have since been built, Thats the end of the building we are in until later this month when we will be moving....Total Perf. got bought by Full Throttle awhile back stuff thats there is On-Duty Depot(My Work),Metal Supermarkets, Challenger, Lyon's Cleaning, A step Above Carpet cleaning, Medic One Response and Jamie Beckwith Interiors

Very cool. Do they let you drive'um? :D

10 hours ago, Tino said:

Mexico does have states, they may not be well United cause of the cartels fighting over land,  but the states are there 

I've been to four of them.

Lol.

Almost listed the c5 for sale for a stupid price to get out of it. Only to go buy a c6 z06 :yes:

Decided I didn't want to add that much debt for a 70k mile car. WIfe might have killed me if I told her what I was doing. :(

So to bring my spirits back up I'm gonna order the BTR stage 4 this week. If I have everything I need  my buddy and I will do the install in 3 weeks. He's gotta work on his before the 20th when he takes it to James Short.

Edited by Chad
JohnC, Tino, ls1adam84 and 2 others like this

Lol.

Almost listed the c5 for sale for a stupid price to get out of it. Only to go buy a c6 z06 :yes:

Decided I didn't want to add that much debt for a 70k mile car. WIfe might have killed me if I told her what I was doing. 

So to bring my spirits back up I'm gonna order the BTR stage 4 this week. If I have everything I need  my buddy and I will do the install in 3 weeks. He's gotta work on his before the 20th when he takes it to James Short.

Heck yeah, that will be awesome. They know what they are doing

ls1adam84 likes this

On 1/11/2016 at 0:35 PM, JohnC said:

Lowest I ever seen good gas was $0.89 a gallon. I was with a friend and we filled up a Toyota Paseo for like $7. :lol:

It was some kind of econo sh@box like this:

toyota_paseo_negro_9564654_0.jpg.e31861b

You couldn't hardly drive out a tank of gas in that thing. We ran the **** out of it. :lol:

Yeah the Paseo is one of the cars my pos was always compared to. They look very similar. I still have my "econo sh@box."

Cody likes this