Chad

Random thought thread

16,286 posts in this topic

Was the dyno day at delk? I've always wanted to go watch something like that, I've got delk on my fb page but I don't ever see them post anything about doing events like that.

DBR is having a meet/dyno day Sept. 18 5-11 pm.  

JohnC, Cody and Chris like this

I seen Redstart had a dyno event, you got 3 pulls for $60!! Would that be just base line runs or is that tuning too??

I'm cleaning my garage out tomorrow. I am missing parts. I hate when parts go missing. My last week of doing dik, what ever I want. Classes start on the 31st. 18 credit hours of hell this go.

66sprint6, Kpate and Cody like this

I seen Redstart had a dyno event, you got 3 pulls for $60!! Would that be just base line runs or is that tuning too??

Those are usually just base line pulls. When the have the dyno events they want them on and off the rollers as quickly as possible.

Chris likes this

I'm cleaning my garage out tomorrow. I am missing parts. I hate when parts go missing. My last week of doing dik, what ever I want. Classes start on the 31st. 18 credit hours of hell this go.

And look at hot college girls again.... :dirty:  :dirty:  :dirty:  :dirty:

Sad part is I think I have a Chilton's manual for that year of vehicle and engine somewhere.... :ohsnap:

JohnC likes this

Isn't that street car take over?

Well that's.. Unique lol

Sort of, the DBR meet is Friday night, and the actual street car takeover "event" is at the track all day Saturday.

Cody and JohnC like this

You worked at Crowley tool right? I thought I saw that on Facebook Friday night. I interviewed there a few years ago for an engineer position, but nothing ever came of it. I guess I'm glad it didn't.

Yeah Idk what the engineers get paid, but everyone else got paid pretty low. 7 or 8 dollars less than what the guys at Peterson got for doing the same job. The owner though it was a gift he was giving us to have overtime to keep up with the Peterson guys.

New job is different I'm doing maintenence for Nashville Bun Company. A lot more to offer me with learning, time off (3 12 hr shifts 1 week 4 12s the next), and money is almost double on just the hourly.

I think I'll go play golf today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JohnC likes this

Yeah Idk what the engineers get paid, but everyone else got paid pretty low. 7 or 8 dollars less than what the guys at Peterson got for doing the same job. The owner though it was a gift he was giving us to have overtime to keep up with the Peterson guys.

New job is different I'm doing maintenence for Nashville Bun Company. A lot more to offer me with learning, time off (3 12 hr shifts 1 week 4 12s the next), and money is almost double on just the hourly.

I think I'll go play golf today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

388 pages and you've gotta job.  Now, about that A/C unit....

Mike, ls1adam84 and Chad like this